Services Plugins FAQs

About register stripe connect express account

When I register for Stripe express, the account is registered in bubble.io as acct_1I5nnzQNHPIOQ… but not in my stripe connect account.

Why is this?

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Hi @nobun583,

Thanks for reaching out. Please let us investigate with our team then get back with a reply on this matter asap.

Best,
Alex

Hi @nobun583,

Could you please check on your Stripe account whether you are in the test/live environment? As well as the appropriate Stripe account project. Because if you are able to successfully proceed with the workflows in your Bubble app, perhaps it is something at your account level.

Alex

I do this in a test environment.
I have Bearer on, and I have checked the account many times.
You don’t need to use webhooks on stripe, right?

Hi @nobun583,

In case you try to implement the connect workflows as discussed here:

Then simply follow the instructions in that thread, because if you don’t have the second workflow action that completes the connection, you may access it 2 times with that URL code, and your account gets deleted from your dashboard.

Alex

Thanks @alexandru
What s mean second workflow??
Does that mean I’m missing something?
what do you mean “second workflow action”?

Hi @nobun583,

Sorry for misunderstanding. This user flow requires 2 actions that our plugin offers with standard/express connections:

1. Connect express/standard account
  2. Complete express/standard account connection

In your initial setup, you were using only the first action, and now it is required to add the second workflow action in order to complete the connection.

1 - This call is used to create an Oauth link for users who already have a stripe account and want to connect to your platform. It also give the option for users to register if they don’t have an account and after completing the registration to be linked to your platform. It works both for express and standard account types. In order to fully setup the Oauth flow you will also have to use the Complete express/standard account connection to complete the onboarding.

2 - This action call is used to complete the express/standard onboarding. After the stripe login/registration the user lands back on the platform with a URL parameter " code " of text type which you should send to stripe to complete the onboarding. Also you should save the resulted " stripe_user_id " to the database for future use.

Plugin docs: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/stripe-marketplace-express-plugin

Alex