Services Plugins FAQs

Agora UI Controls

Hello, @ktarczynski!

Thanks for reaching out!

We are glad to hear, that your app works properly with our plugin.
Unfortunately, the Agora plugin doesn’t have “full screen button”. This feature is not supported at the moment, but we will take your observation into consideration for future updates.
If you have any other questions about our products, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

So, for what are UI Controls responsible? Mute and Camera only? RTC also does not have full screen?

Hello, @ktarczynski!

Yes, unfortunately. The current Agora Web RTC libraries we use are not providing the fullscreen feature in the UI controls suite. It has only a mute, camera and microphone controls.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are limited by the service libraries we use (Agora). :frowning:

In case I can help you with any other questions - let me know.
Regards,

Ok, but still i dont see them. Could you please assist on that?

Hello, @ktarczynski!

Due to the fact that the “AgoraConnetor” is an old version of the plugin element, unfortunately, you can’t see the customization of it in our Demo. :frowning: But if you have enough skills in JSON you can try to set it up by yourself or the alternative I can suggest you, in this case, is to use our plugin “Full Screen Mode”. This plugin will make elements contained within the page full screen through a workflow action.
For sure we will take into consideration your observation and will return this option when it is possible.

Apologies for inconvenience one again :pray:
Regards,

Ok, I am little bit confused. Which element is new one Agora RTC or streaming component? Also, is there manual from you which describes how we should configure recording? Is there any way to share screen during the stream or always we should share screen before we start streaming?

I receive this error when I try to record:

That’s how my workflow looks like:

Hello, @ktarczynski!

Thanks for your patience!

The AgoraRTC is a new element.

Sure thing. Please check the documentation for the cloud recording feature:

https://docs.agora.io/en/cloud-recording/restfulapi/#/Cloud%20Recording/acquire

But before configuring the recording feature, please make sure you have configured the streaming feature correctly. The guidance you can find here:

Also, please note that the recording feature is applicable only to the streaming. Video conferences can not be recorded.

Unfortunately, no. You can share the screen only before starting streaming.

The error you have received might be caused by the incorrect UID. They should be matching in the Get resource and Start cloud recording sections. We can recommend you check Zeroqode and Bubble forums since a lot of our users might have similar issues and solutions to them, posted just like this:

Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Regards,

So to record an stream I cannot use AgoraRTC with stream like on below screen:

I should use streaming component?

Hi, @ktarczynski!

To record a stream you can use exactly AgoraRTC, but please make sure, that you chose the “Stream” in the Mode dropdown.

I’m sorry if I confused you with the names of plugin elements. The point is that earlier the plugin was implemented through two elements (Streaming Component and Agora Connector). At the moment our plugin runs only with one element - AgoraRTC. And exactly with this element you can record a stream, but only when you chose the “Stream” option on the MODE dropdown.

I hope my explanations will help :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

Ok, so I give up on this.

I am starting streaming, someone join my channel and can see and hear me, then I start recording:

Token was generated previously when I am started streaming so I using this one, unicID is 3digits randomly generated value:

Then I am querying and get following error:

So it means that probably something, somewhere is messed up, could anyone from you guys support me on this?

I figured it out, i added manually generated token code from agora dashboard and now it seems to work. But only seems. When I start recording and then query it return me error code 3 regarding agora docs it means that service is partialy ready(?).

From time to time it changes status to 4, also I see several minutes in Agora Dashboard in usage panel of cloud recording but only for voice. And I dont see any file uploaded to S3. :confused:

Hi, @ktarczynski!

Sorry to hear that your case still has an issue :frowning:
If you don’t mind could you please give us an access to your app. :pray: Please add support@zeroqode.com as collaborators to your app and let us know on which page you are using the plugin. When adding us as collaborators you may see the notification about the limitation of your plan, please disregard it.
Our team will check and investigate your case and I will get back to you with an answer when it is ready.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

1 Like

Hello, @ktarczynski!

Thank you a lot for granting access to your app. :pray: We have investigated the page you mentioned. The stream starts, the recording runs without any error.

Can you please share a screencast with the actions you do to better understand your case and issue? :pray:
Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Yes, it start but only theoreticly:

As you can see in dashboard there is no video recorded.

When can we sync togheter?

Hello, @ktarczynski!

Our team has investigated your case and the solution we have for you is the following:

Your settings look correct. But the problem could be with incorrect keys or with some permissions. However to check this is possible only by yourself.
Please check out ALL the keys one more time very attentively. :pray: Especially for “AWS uploader”.

And one more thing: for the field “channel name” will be better to use data from DB for sending Name, because e.g. URL is not a good choice.

We have an unsuccessful experience with creating a Stream through URL parameters. URL encodes symbols very often, but the Name of the channel is very sensitive to the characters and to the register.

And if the case will be not resolved after these suggestions, please be so kind do the video recording with opened browser console to better understand what exactly Agora shows after attempts to record smth. It’s important information for a deep understanding of the issue. :pray:

Have a nice day!
Regards,

I change channel_name as you say. Unfortunatelly it still does not work as you can see on below screen:

I don’t know if its S3 problem but AWS uploader works perfectly and I dont have any problem with it. With Agora it does not work at all. I created user in S3 with S3 full perm:

Also I added keys by copy / paste so I am sure that in here:

They are correct. Also my bucket is publicly open:

Recording theoreticlly start but when I try to query I got this error so it means that in real world it does not.

Hello, @ktarczynski!

Thank you very much for the additional screenshots you provided and I’m sorry the solution for your use case still can’t be found. We will certainly discuss provided information with our developers again and will back with a reply asap.

Regards,

Hello, @ktarczynski!

We have one more small request for you. :pray: As I mentioned earlier, sometimes issues with AWS happen. One such “glitch” is that recordings are saved out of order and get into other bouquets, earlier created. In this case, we need to check all the bouquets. That is why please allow me to ask you:

1. Do you create a new bouquet or use an old one?
  2. Were the recordings to a bucket from other resources successful?
  3. Check the recordings in all existing buckets.

After this if the issue remains, then I ask you to add us to the collaborators again, so we can check the recordings with our AWS keys to exclude this error completely.

Thank you in advance. :pray:
Regards,

Lera,

I find out the problem - token which needs to be generated manually from agora.io dashboard, which means that we cannot create rooms dynamiclly from app level. Unfortunatelly, in this case this plugin is useless in my case. :confused:

But thank you for you support!

Hi, @ktarczynski!

We’re really sorry that your case can’t be resolved completely and you can’t recognize all the advantages of the Agora Streaming.
But if you are still planning to use our plugin and will be trying to configure it, let me give you one more tip on setting it up. Please follow this link and follow all instructions carefully.

Hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good day!

Regards,