Services Plugins FAQs

AWS file uploader plugin error

I am getting the following error from bubble when it is trying to pull data from S3. I have followed the documentation in order to set it up.

The plugin AWS #1 File uploader - Any Size / action Get all files from s3 a S3 Objects threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘then’ of undefined
at eval (PLUGIN_AWS–1-File-uploader—Any-Size-element_action–S3-Objects-Get-all-files-from-s3-.js:5:35)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/55e801c6620bad3365dd0fc903a582f8c249c1318f322e5774cb4576ce258ff6/xfalse/x9:15:477394 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hi @nicholasvillaverde,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this error is not reproducing on our side after testing. Could you please check our demo app here, where you can find the S3 object retrieval:

And please make sure that you’ve followed our doc instructions the same way.

In case you encounter this error again, please share your plugin configurations and app setups, so we can see where the problem might be.

Best,
Alex

Hi,

I’m having trouble with resize feature.

I currently bought pluggin AWS File Uploader from Zenoqode. It include the resize feature that i cannot work on, the size on S3 is still the original?

My setting:

• Resize quality: 0.2
  • Resize Height: 700
  • Resize Width: 700
  • Method: either Crop or Contain

Hi @hmduc1603,

Thanks for reaching. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side after testing. In order to make the resize features work properly, it is required to allow image processing here:

And your image is going to be resized on both S3 bucket and in your Bubble app (in case you are using the S3 Object element to retrieve your S3 files).

However, if you still encounter the same issue, please share screenshots of your app setups and plugin property editor settings, so we can replicate the exact steps on our side to see where the problem is.

Best,
Alex