Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Page to PDF converter page break

I have purchase this plugin but I have not found any demo that how can I set page break in repeating group. if any one can help me about this as soon as posible.
thank you in advance

Hello, @webdev.komal.honest. Thanks for reaching out.
Let me please duplicate our Intercom response here. It might be useful for other plugin users.

First of all, let me please suggest you use the newest plugin action which is called "Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A ". It provides a high-quality PDF document as a result of the plugin’s conversion. Screenshot by Lightshot

Next, if you want to break the page on the red line you have shown, you need to separate the page into 2 groups, assign the IDs to them, and indicate those IDs in the Pagebreaker IDs field of the plugin action.

Thus, your plugin setup should be the following:

1. place the plugin element on the page, enable file uploads there (“yes”);
  2. assign an ID to the parent group, in which your page content is placed (for example, “page”);
  3. separate the content of this parent group into 2, dividing it into 2 pages that you want to have as a result. Name them, for example, page_one and page_two;
  4. assign the “Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A” action to some button that should trigger the plugin’s conversion work;
  5. in the Convert Target dropdown choose “Single element” Screenshot by Lightshot
  6. in the ID field assign the ID of your parent group (“page”) Screenshot by Lightshot
  7. in the Pagebreakers ID field insert the IDs of your child groups (“page_one…”) Screenshot by Lightshot
  8. please find the exemplary set up on our test page zeroqode-demo-01 | Bubble Editor

You can also check this video where I have shown an example of a similar use case with the setup described above:

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Please also take into consideration that the Pagebreaker feature is in beta and it might not work properly in 100% of use cases. We are acknowledged this issue but currently are unable to proceed with fixing it since we are limited by the release of the new responsive engine for plugins from the Bubble team.

Hope it helps!
Have a pleasant work with our plugin. :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you for your answer

please try to download

only one recode is print and then 2,3 …etc recode comes blank

-----> this is the main group that I have to assign name is “page”

-----> this is the repeating group under that main group. in this repeating group, I have more than 200 recode that I have to print on different pages

--------> under this repeating group, i have this group as you told above and I have given an id of this

-----> i have this button to download pdf

------> in this button, i have set workflow like this

-----> please check this and help me that how can i set this

@webdev.komal.honest ,

I’m afraid, the plugin won’t be able to do convert on separate pages each record of your repeating group. The plugin is possibly able to convert a group element on a separate page (or multiple groups of a small amount). But handle the repeating group with cells whose number is more than 200 - unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment. It means the Pagebreaker feature of the plugin won’t be able to do a clear cut between your repeating group cells, to create a page with the separate cell content in it.

Currently, it is possible to create separate pages with the group elements, which IDs you indicate in the plugin element as Pagebreaker IDs. But the same is not possible, unfortunately, with Repeating groups. The only thing we can suggest is to reconsider the design of your page/repeating group to make it fit the a4 page size, which format is acceptable for the plugin as a separate page.

We regret not being able to deliver the desired functionality but hope to do it as soon as we have such an opportunity. :pray:

Regards,