Services Plugins FAQs

Lightweight Emoji Picker Pro - Dynamic ID Request

Would it be possible to add support of dynamic ID’s in the “HTML ID of Input” field? I use this in several places across my single-page app and, as a result, often end up with several instances of this at one time. I need a way to uniquely identify each one.

1 Like

Hello @2706mason,

Thank you for you question.

I’ve reviewed your request to enable setting the HTML ID with dynamic data, which indeed seems like a valuable addition. I will discuss this with our development team to explore the possibility of implementing this feature. I’ll keep you updated on any progress or developments.

Thank you once again. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Wishing you a great day ahead!

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like

Hello @2706mason,

I hope this message finds you well.

I’m pleased to inform you that we have released a new version of the Lightweight Emoji Picker Pro plugin—version 1.8.0. As per your request, we’ve added the capability to use dynamic data for the HTML ID field. :hugs:

Could you please update the plugin and let us know if it meets your expectations? If you have any further questions or suggestions, please elt us know.

Thank you for your valuable input, and have a wonderful day ahead! :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

Amazing - works exactly as I need. Thank you so much for the prompt response!

1 Like

Hello @2706mason,

Thank you for your keeping us informed and for your feedback! I’m thrilled to hear that the update works exactly as you envisioned. Your satisfaction is our top priority. :hugs:

If you’re enjoying the Lightweight Emoji Picker Pro, we’d really appreciate it if you could leave a review on the Bubble Plugins tab. Your feedback not only supports our efforts but also helps the Bubble community make informed decisions. :pray:

Thanks again for your valuable input, and have a great day!

Best regards,
Stefan