Services Plugins FAQs

Math JS Pro Documentation

Documentation, live demo is not working for Math JS Pro

I keep getting empty results when I try adding or subtracting arrays to numbers. I cannot find any documentation or the live demo to see what I am doing wrong or if this is a bug. I paid money for this app and so far it has been a bad experience…

Hello @hong.michael,
Thank you for your purchase and sorry for long reply due to the weekend.

I am sorry to hear that you have had difficulties with our plugin.Our team has already fixed the page of this plugin and you can freely use our documentation
Also, regarding your array problem, I checked our demo page and did not find the problem you mentioned before.

Please feel free to use our documentation and the demo editor of this plugin to check the settings of your plugin, and Workflow with our in the demo editor.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Сheers!

Demo page is still a blank page for some reason.

Hello @hong.michael ,
Thank you for your quick reply.

I`m sorry if I misunderstood your question.
To understand better your use case, would it be convenient to share the following information:

-Screenshots/Video(loom) of the issue
-Any additional details you believe are important for us to replicate and understand your use case.

We’re committed to helping you resolve any issues that you’ve faced and would appreciate more details that would assist us in better understanding what went wrong with our plugin.

Thank you once more.

Oh the page just took a very long time loading. Sorry about that.

Hello @hong.michael ,
I’m glad now everything works well. :pray:

If you like our plugins, you can rate them by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community.
You can find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:
We would appreciate it a lot.

In case you would like to share your experience with the rest of the world, here you can find our link for Trustpilot: Zeroqode Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of zeroqode.com
The more reviews we get, the more motivated we are to build great products and top-notch assistance! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me, I’ll be happy to help. :pray:
Cheers!