Templates Plugins Courses

New Features - MapBox

Ah marvellous! that was the first place I looked when I first upgraded, wondered why there was nothing in there! Great, will play with that today :slight_smile:

I don’t suppose it’s possible to not make every map marker plan a route when clicked is it?

Take this screenshot for example, if you have any map markers and you click them, the route is drawn regardless of having either of the 2 hub controls hidden, so there’s no control over having a route drawn. It just happens whether you want it or not.

It’s great, don’t get me wrong! I really like it and I do need it, it’s just that there’s no control over that aspect of the routing so it’s plotted every time. For me, and possibly other users, you may not want the route to be drawn every time when a marker is clicked. You’d need to control when you actually want to draw the route.

Also, what happens if you have those 2 options on the map to hide the Map Input & Route Instruction but then you want to make them visible again at some point during your app? It’s not possible right? You have remove the map and re-add it again?

Paul

Hi, @pork1977gm

Sorry for late response here, let me check this out and provide the answers.
Thanks.

Regards,
Dumitru.

No problems, thanks very much.

Paul Hello!

Thanks for suggestion regarding this question, we added the new action Toggle UI Controls Visibility in order to get a better control when you want to display the UI or not.

I don’t suppose it’s possible to not make every map marker plan a route when clicked is it?

This has also been fixed with the latest update.

Please check the latest version, update the app and give it a try.
Thanks.

Best,
Dumitru

Oh that’s great!

Thank you very much, I’ll play with those a bit later on, that should fix a few things up for me. I do have one more suggestion for you Dumitru, but I don’t want to push my luck! I’ll test these out and explain later, it’s simple to add and should make all the difference. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks again, it’s very much appreciated.
Paul