Services Plugins FAQs

Phone formatting plugin

Hi ,

I just bought the phone formatting plugin made by zeroqode and I see that there is no way to control the dimention of the phone filed. The only thing that is actual determine the size is the font size. Is this the situation or I’m missing something ? If this is the situation the plug in is not useful for me.

Hi @sivsiv,

Thanks for reaching out. This plugin can be styled and change its dimensions, it is just required to tweak its settings a bit. Perhaps this thread Number formatting Plugin can help. You just have to adjust the width as you like, then change the Font Size so it will automatically adjust the height accordingly.

However, we’ve taken your feedback into account to work on future improvements of this plugin.

Best,
Alex

Hi , Thanks for your reply.
I understood that I have to work with the font size but then it’s inconsistent with the other fields of the form and if I’m adjusting the other field font size accordingly then the form become ugly. Are you going to change it soon ? new version of this plugin is planned ? thanks.

Hi @sivsiv,

Thanks for feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee estimates on this matter, but we’ll look into the future possibility of improving. Also, there is a possible workaround that might help at the moment. Perhaps you can simply create a group element with the same design as your other input forms and place the plugin element inside but removing the border style, so it is going to look as your regular input form, but with the appropriate font size that you like.

Hope it helps and thank you for understanding.

Thanks Alexander.
As more i’m dealing with the plugin I see how low the quality is. It’s a petty because you have other plugins which I won’t consider to purchase because of this bad experience.
Thanks anyways for your help.

The drop down is open behind the popup and country can’t be selected.

How can I get a refund ?

Hi @sivsiv,

Thanks for feedback and sorry for this trouble. Please let our development team investigate and see whether it is possible to fix this popup issue at the moment. Could you please share screenshots of your app and popup/plugin dimensions, as well as input settings and exact steps to reproduce, so we can check on our side and try to reproduce this problem. Also, additional details like browser and OS version you’re using for developing this app.

Apologies for inconveniences, but you can really test the Live Demo and check plugin’s editor to preview all its settings and available features, so you can be sure that we’re not trying to scam our customers. However, we’re going to check on the popup related problem and I’ll notify you on this matter as soon as possible.

If you still would like to get a refund, please contact support@bubble.io. Unfortunately, our plugin sales go through Bubble’s platform and according to their policy, there is no refund. But you can explain the situation and perhaps they can help.