Services Plugins FAQs

Redditly Template

Does anyone know if you buy the template that some of the backend comes with it? I noticed the free templates have some stuff enabled already like “sign up”. Any help would be great!

Hello @cryptoassets

Thank you for reaching out.

When you buy a template it comes with all the workflows and settings and everything you see on the demo page. The only thing that you might need to buy/configure is the plugins in the template.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care.

Thank you for the response! great to know. I’ll let you know if I have any further questions.

1 Like

I actually just had one thing. Every time I go to view the sample site it kicks me back to the main page after I say "ok " to the banner being there for Free. I’m not logged in either. Is there another way to see the sample site?

edit: I might be able to use via mobile just letting you know about that issue it seems.

1 Like

I have tried to reproduce your issue and unfortunately haven’t been able to do it, it seems like everything works and there is no redirect when previewing the template. I may have not understood you right, therefore can you please provide more details(screenshots, or video recording showing the issue), or provide the steps on how we can reproduce the issue.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Sorry, been 8 months since I last talked to you! :rofl:

Yes, it’s still doing it. I’ll record a video recording :slight_smile:

Not sure why the banner didn’t show up but you’ll get the idea here:

Redditly - Like Reddit Template | Bubble - 8 October 2022 - Watch Video

Hi @cryptoassets

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind trying this link: https://zeroqode.com/template/redditly---aggregation-like-reddit-template-1586976043390x790259302311024000, and see if it works well?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Kirill

Yes, I go to https://zeroqode.com/template/redditly---aggregation-like-reddit-template-1586976043390x790259302311024000 and go to “web demo” and it goes to https://redditly.bubbleapps.io/ where when it says the disclaimer about the ‘banner and don’t remove it" and I say "OK’ it goes back to the main home bubble.io homepage still. Very strange!

Does this issue reproduce on other devices? Please try it on other devices. Also, which device and browser are you using to preview the demo? Please make sure the browser is up to date.

We are trying to locate the problem, but on our end, this issue is not reproducing, and seems like it is related to some of the settings in your browser, e.g: it blocks the page, or the browser is not up to date.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Kirill

I’ve tried it on a few devices it always does the same thing. The devices range from P.C to Laptops ( two of them) two are chromebooks not sure if that matters. I just got it to work on one of the laptops in FireFox. I’ll get the chromebook info in a minute regardless.

We have tested this page on various devices and it works without issue, so as I mentioned I believe it is mostly related to Adblock, or an internal browser setting that might block that page, and redirect you back. Unfortunately, in this case, we can’t do anything and it is not something we can influence.

Hope for your understanding on this matter.

Regards,

Kirill

Thanks @Kirill !

Btw, who do I send feedback or bug reports to the creators of the Redditly template? Thank you for all the help!

You can create a post on the forum :slight_smile: If you found any bugs in the template we will be happy to assist, if possible please follow the structure of the bug report which is outlined here: How to create a bug report 🪲

In case you have any other questions, simply let me know.

Regards,

Kirill

1 Like