Services Plugins FAQs

Video recording plugin, is recoding video in low quality

Hello,
We are using a video recording plugin, it’s a great plugin, but the video quality is very low, not even 720, after recording the video there are black side bars on both side of video, because of the low-quality size, can you solve this problem and improve the video quality at least make it 720 so we can use this plugin,
We hope you guys solve this problem as soon as possible, we are waiting for the updated version.

Hi @teamouts003, thanks for your message.
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Could you please share with us more details regarding the device you are using to record a video?
I’ve tried to record from a laptop and cellphone a short video, in both ways, the plugin is working properly and the quality of the video was better on the phone because the quality of the video depends only on the device you are using.

You can change to start the video using the front or rear camera.

Regarding the: black side bars on both side of video, it appears only when using on desktop/laptop,
it is automatically cropping the image to fit the size. When using, on mobile, it is fullscreen. It’s not depending on the plugin settings.

I hope the above is useful to you.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Best regards,

I appear to have the same issue. I have even confirmed that the native camera settings are set at 720p. I am working with the demo app on the Website.

Regardless, though, are you saying there is no way for me to force a specific resolution?