Services Plugins FAQs

2 Plugins mess with apps function

Hi,
Im using “Auto Refresh Page” and I added " URL Color Theme" and now it wont auto refresh.
The color picker hasn’t been reliably showing. Thanks

Hello, @tazkid154. Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please provide more details on your request? A video record with showing the 2 plugins setup and how you reproduce your issue will be super helpful.

I have tried to reproduce your case - created an app using 2 these plugins - the page refresh and the address/status bar changes it’s color properly.

Also, please check if you have not set the “dark theme” on your Chrome browser (for Android device) and have indicated the correct Lockdown URL.

Thank you for understanding :pray:
Regards,
Kate

Each plugin worked without the other. IDK what settings to look at or am able to change. Thanks!

@tazkid154,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

As long as I can not reproduce your problem on our test page, can you please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (you can add support as a collaborator even if your app subscription plan is a Hobby).

Addition note: to make 2 plugins work together properly, please make sure that

• your Google Chrome theme is not Dark;
  • remove both plugins and try to install the Chrome Theme plugin first, then the Auto-refresh;
  • remove the Lock-down URL and the Fast lock-down checkbox if you don’t need them.

Thank you for understanding :pray:
Regards,
Kate

Good Evening,
Update: I unsubscribed and the plugin began working. The plugin then stopped working after a week. I have my app set to evryone can edit. I dont have collab permissions. Thanks! :smile:

Mike

Did you try with the mobile browser?

Hello, @tazkid154.
Apologies for the late reply :pray:

Can you please share the link of your app editor so I can take a look?

Yes, sure. I was testing on the Android 10 device (Chrome browser ofc), and there was no issues with these 2 plugins cooperating. The address bar in the Chrome browser was with the changed color (as per the plugin setup) and once I add any changes into the app - the page automatically refreshed.

Can you please tell what kind of device, OS version you are using?

Regards,
Kate