Services Plugins FAQs

3.87.0 bug with clear AirDate/Time Picker

Hi

I have updated my AirDate/Time Picker to version 3.87.0. On this version, when I click the Clear Button

And then click OK, then the AirDate/TimePickerv2 Value Change action is not triggering (see image below where the Alert is not showing). However, it triggers if the date range is changed rather than cleared.

On Version 3.82.0, this bug is not present, so I have downgraded it for now.

T

1 Like

Hello @tim6,

Thank you for reaching out.

After conducting some tests, we have found the issue you reported. And our team is currently working on resolving it, and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause you. Rest assured, I will keep you updated on any progress.

Thank you once again for bringing this matter to our attention. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us.

Wish you a great day ahead! :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

1 Like

Hello @tim6,

Hope this message finds you well.

I’m reaching out with some exciting news that follows up on our previous discussion concerning the issue you encountered with our plugin - Air date/time picker. I’m pleased to inform you that in the latest plugin version “3.88.0”, our developers have successfully resolved numerous fixes and added small improvements, one of them being the “Value change” event trigger you reported, also please make sure that the event trigger depends on the OK button present in the picker.

Could you please update the plugin in your app, take advantage of the new improvements, and share your thoughts and feedback with us?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. Your input is invaluable to us. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Thank you @Stephan . My early testing shows that the update has fixed the issue with the Clear, followed by OK not triggering correctly :grinning: Many thanks.

1 Like

Hello @tim6,

It’s so great to hear that everything works well in your app now, your positive feedback is incredibly valuable to us.

Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re willing, we would be immensely grateful if you could share your experience by leaving a review. It not only supports us but also helps the wider Bubble community in making informed choices.

To rate our plugin, simply visit the Plugins tab in your Bubble editor, find the plugin by name, and share your experience through the rating system.

Additionally, if you’d like to extend your feedback to a broader audience, we invite you to leave a review on Trustpilot: Zeroqode on Trustpilot. Your insights and experiences are greatly appreciated and serve as a motivation for our team to continue delivering exceptional service. :pray:

Thank you once again, and I wish you all the best!

Have a great day ahead.
Stefan