Services Plugins FAQs

๐ŸŒ 360 Degree Viewer and Panorama - New Plugin from Zeroqode

360 Degree Viewer and Panorama plugin is designed to display an object or panorama in 360 degrees, the very best way to make the most of all your 360 photos and images.

You can load into the database, a group of images of an object from different sides, to display it in 360 degrees, also upload panorama objects to view them beautifully. The object can be scrolled in different directions using โ€œdrag and dropโ€ or you can use built-in actions to auto-scroll the object.

The plugin processes a panoramic photo and displays a three-dimensional image.
To display a volumetric object or panoramic photo, the corresponding built-in actions of the plug-in are used with the possibility of using additional parameters.

Note: Fullscreen mode for panoramic images is not compatible with iOS operating system

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: 360 Degree Viewer and Panorama Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Zero Code Conference 2020.

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi Levon,
I want to build an app with 360ยฐ interieurs in which users can hang custom photos on the walls and I wonder if bubble in combination with your plugin would be able to achieve this. I do not expect this to work out of the box as I do need images overlaying each other or some process to render them as soon as a photo is uploaded and placed at predefined spot. But maybe bubble allows custom coding? I am an absolute beginner at this and still assessing different non-code possibilities.
All the best,
Boris

Hi @bg1,
Thank you for reaching out.

Basically, it sounds like something achievable with Bubble and the plugin. It will definitely require strong Bubble skills to implement this app, so, first of all, please read carefully the plugin supporting documentation and test the plugin demo page.

Also, I would recommend subscribing for a few days to this plugin and testing it yourself to understand better if that plugin covers the functionality you need.
If you subscribe to a plugin for one day youโ€™ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31days, so if it doesnโ€™t work for you within a few days you can uninstall it and it wonโ€™t cost you much :slightly_smiling_face:

As well, please check the 360 Virtual Tour Plugin, which allows you to create interactive & virtual tours simply with a 360-degree panoramic photo.

It is true that Bubble developers can extend features of an application with custom code. But only Javascript language is supported and CSS for additional styling. The core engine of Bubble is written in Javascript language. For instance, the HTML element, from Bubble editor, allows you to insert some custom code, please find more info by following this link: Visual Elements - Bubble Docs

In case I can help you with any additional information - let me know.
Best regards,

Hi Igor,
thank you so much for your helpful and expansive answer. Very encouraging. I will follow your advice and most likely come back to you ;-). But it will take a few weeks till I get around to do that, so you are safe for now. :wink:
All the best,
Boris

1 Like

Hi @bg1,
You are always welcome. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your app and please let me know if there will be any other plugin-related questions.
Best regards,

Hi Levon,
Iโ€™m using 360 Degree Viewer.Itโ€™s very nice plugin for me.
I want to load png files to your plugin. Their names are โ€œ0.pngโ€, โ€œ1.pngโ€, โ€œ2.pngโ€โ€ฆ
But I couldnโ€™t load them at first.

On the other hand, I could do that after converting them to โ€œ1.jpgโ€, โ€œ2.jpgโ€, โ€œ3.jpgโ€โ€ฆ
Are image files necessary to have specifications below?

• The format is jpg.
  • File name start from โ€œ1โ€.

Best regards,

Hello @io.shota.sumida,
I appreciate your message and thank you for utilizing the 360 Degree Viewer and Panorama Plugin.

I have thoroughly examined the live demo page of the plugin, and regrettably, I was unable to replicate similar issues on my end. Both JPG and PNG file formats appear to be functioning properly. It is advisable to ensure that you are using the most recent version of the plugin.

If you could provide additional details regarding your specific use case, workflow configuration, and setup of the plugin element, it would greatly assist me in recreating the issue on my end. This will enable me to further investigate the matter with the development team.

To provide a more comprehensive understanding of the problem, I kindly request that you share a screencast recording using a tool like Loom, and send the link along with the reported issue.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I eagerly await your response.
Regards, :pray:

Hello Igor,
thank you so much for your helpful answer and examination.

I understood the result of your examination.
Iโ€™m using the most recent version of the plugin(1.6.0 - deleted the icons).
After a few days, I may provide additional details.

Could you provide some png files that appear to be functioning properly if you can?

Regards,

Hello, @io.shota.sumida!

While my colleague is on vacation, let me please jump into your conversation with him and try to help with the problem you have. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us please check your request with the plugin developer. I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks! :sunflower:

Hello, kate!

Thank you so much for your helpful response.
OK, Iโ€™m waiting for your answer.

Regards,

Hello again, @io.shota.sumida :slightly_smiling_face:

We have made a plugin update (1.7.0), please check it. It should fix the issue with the PNG formatted files used in the plugin.

I have made a little test page for your convenience. Please see the simplest plugin use case setup (switching from JPG images to PNG):

Please also make sure you are naming images as 1.png, 2.png, 3.pngโ€ฆ etc. (without the 0.png file name).

Let me know how it goes. Hope it helps.
:sunflower:

Hello again, @kate.

Thank you so much for your helpful fix and demonstration!
I installed version 1.7.0, and I could use my png files.
(I used some png files, and I could view them on your plugin.)

Thanks!

1 Like

Yay! Good to know it was helpful for you. :smiling_face:
Please feel free to let me know when you need some help with our products.

Have a great end of the week :sunflower:

1 Like