Services Plugins FAQs

Ability to resize BottomSheet element?

Is it at all possible to be able to resize the Bottomsheet element to 1px by 1px? Currently its fixed at 24px by 24px and is playing absolute havoc with an SPA that’s due to launch imminently - when pages are loading there is a split second collapsing of it, I’ve even tried placing it into it’s own fixed height group that doesn’t collapse but it seems to over-ride this. I’m out of ideas. There’s absolutely zero reason for it to be fixed at 24px.

A quick fix would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

1 Like

Hello @nocodephill,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and we apologize for the delayed response over the weekend.

Could you please confirm if you are referring to the Group Mobile Menu / Sheet Plugin? I have reviewed the concern you haved and noted that the element is indeed not responsive. I have forwarded your request to our development team for further resolution, and I will update you as soon as we have more information.

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Wishing you a great weekend ahead!

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Yes can confirm it is that plugin.

Thanks,

1 Like

Hello @nocodephill,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits.

I’m reaching out to follow up on our recent discussion regarding the Group → Mobile Menu / Sheet plugin, specifically about making the element bottom sheet responsive. Good news—in the latest version “1.8.0”, you can resize it to meet your needs, just as you requested. :blush:

Could you please update the plugin in your app, test it, and let me know if everything is working well on your side? Additionally, if you have any other questions or ideas, please don’t hesitate to share them.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards,
Stefan