Services Plugins FAQs

Accessing the Admin Page on Eaty Template

Hi there,

I just purchased the eaty template to work on an MVP and have been tinkering around it. What I am not able to understand is how do I access the admin portal where I can start setting up stores and much more?

Would appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Hello, @nik.mathur95
Thanks for reaching out.

For security purposes, Eaty has limited rights for potential customers. Meaning, you will not be able to use the admin features at their fullest until you purchase the template and enable admin rights.

In order to connect the full Admin Rights, please follow this documentation for the Eaty Template: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eaty-food-delivery-uber-eats-template/things-to-note

As for customization of the template, allow me to recommend you to analyze every page, which comes with this template. To read more about every page you can here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eaty-food-delivery-uber-eats-template/pages-overview

In case you have some issues or additional questions, please be free to contact us.
regards,

Ecaterina

I have followed all the steps in the documentation in order to gain full access to the admin panel. But I still can’t make changes. I’m receiving a pop-up stating

“You have limited rights for this template.
In order to enable full access’ please consult the documentation.”

I double-checked every step and don’t know what can be the issue. Please help

Im using the Eatly template

thank you!

Hello, @abramol239
Thanks for reaching out :pray:

Please make sure that you already purchased this template. In another case, you will face the mentioned issue.

If you have already purchased the template, you can simply delete the following Conditional of these elements in order to gain full access to dashboard features.
Also, in order to be able to access the admin page, it is required to grant the admin rights.

1. Go to Data tab and select any existing user (or create a new one) you’d like to set as Admin of your platform.
  2. Then set the isAdmin field to yes .

It will be better to check the documentation once again https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eaty-food-delivery-uber-eats-template/things-to-note#admin-rights

In case it will not help you - let me know :pray:
Best regards,

All of these links are 404 errors for me, why is that?

Hello, @brandon.tedder.

It is because we have migrated to another doc platform. Sorry for the inconvenience, here are the workable links:

Cheers!

Hello @Ecaterina , @kate ,
I purchased the Gigster template. When I tried to change my account profile while logged in, I got the following error message.
“You have limited rights to this template. In order to enable full access, please consult the documentation”.

I consulted the following documentation (Things to Note) and set the UserAdmin field for the account in question to “Yes” to add administrator rights to the account. However, I get the same error message as above. I would like to know how to solve this problem.

Hello, @sakamoto.s.work
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that in addition to changing the status of the user in your DataBase, you can simply delete the following Conditional of these elements in order to gain full access to dashboard features. The restricted elements for clicking are:

1. On the admin page, find icons that have the restrictions (use the simple search on the page):
  • IonicIcon ion-edit

• IonicIcon ion-edit mob

• IonicIcon ion-ios-trash

• IonicIcon ion-ios-trash mob

Also, delete the warning group that says to check the template’s documentation:

1. Locate the container Group “allertDemo”:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina Thanks for the reply.
I have already gone through this process but can’t find the specified icon on the admin page. The current situation is as shown in the attached picture, is the above icon gone in the latest specs?

Or if it is not a good way to find the icon, I would like to know another way.

Hello, @sakamoto.s.work

I would like to advise you to check all these icons and remove conditions, related to the Admin.
Just click on each of them, open the “Conditions” and find them.

As you can see, their names are a bit changed (without adding “mob”, “trash”, or “trash-mob”), however, they are still the same icons. It will be the quickest solution for this.

In case you will not be able to find them, please let me know and I will propose you the next steps for this.

Best regards,

@Ecaterina I have organized the terms for all icons that came up in a search with icons. The second condition for all icons had a condition about the administrator, so I removed all of them as shown in the attachment.

However, when I try to modify the profile as well, I get the following error message.
“You have limited rights to this template. in order to enable full access, please consult the documentation”.

Hello, @sakamoto.s.work

I suppose that this issue is related to this condition:

I can advise you to remove this condition since here is mentioned DemoAdmin, which was created by us.
So, even in the case, you have been granted admin status to another user, this condition would be applicable only to DemoAdmin.

On the Admin page, you should remove all the conditions, where you will find “DemoAdmin” and after it, you can create the condition for your Admin user.

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina The first answer you gave me and the link on how to grant admin rights states that all I have to do is delete the appropriate icon, but is this in itself incorrect?There is no statement that requires the addition of a condition.

Can you please tell me what conditions should be added?

Hello, @sakamoto.s.work

I understand your confusion regarding granting admin access.
Let me add a few highlights to order all the required points for that:

1. On the admin page, find icons that have the restrictions (use the simple search on the page):
  • IonicIcon ion-edit

• IonicIcon ion-edit mob

• IonicIcon ion-ios-trash

• IonicIcon ion-ios-trash mob

Click on each icon and see this in its Conditional tab, remove the condition and do the same with the other elements from list above the same:

This condition will not work after purchasing this template, since you don’t have Demo Admin.

If you want to restrict some actions for your Admin ( or users, who have access to the admin panel), you can create the same condition. It is not obligatory!

1. Also, delete the warning group that says to check the template’s documentation:

Allow me to mention once again, you can create the same conditions for your Demo User within the app, but it is not obligatory.

Hope this instruction will help you.
Best regards,