Services Plugins FAQs

Add List of Markers rounds Lat Long

When you use Add List of Markers, it is rounding the Lat and Lon to 7 digits. This is not precise enough for many use cases. Is there a reason the full lat / lon is not used? Is this a setting?

Hello @ariklevy,
Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you please elaborate more on your request: When you use Add List of Markers, it is rounding the Lat and Lon to 7 digits. This is not precise enough for many use cases. Is there a reason the full lat / lon is not used? Is this a setting?

Could also please clarify what do you mean by this is not precise enough for many use cases. As a full number approximation will be even less accurate.

Looking forward to your reply. Let me know if you have any other plugin-related questions.
Have a nice day!

I worked around by using Add Marker and looping so I don’t want to go and revert the code so I can show the issue, but if I add markers using Add List of Markers vs Add Marker, they land in a slightly different location.

Hello @ariklevy ,
I’m thrilled to hear that you’ve found a workaround that better suits your needs.

If the plugin is now functioning well and you don’t have any other issues, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to leave a review by giving it as many stars as it deserves🙂.

Sharing your experience helps others to make informed decisions and also supports us in continuously improving our products and services.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Have a nice day!