Services Plugins FAQs

Adding 'New Team Member' Not Working (CRM & Sales Template)

Hi all. I’m new to all of this so please bare with me.

I recently purchased the CRMy (CRM & Sales) template for $297 which is the developer license on Bubble.io. When I go to “Manage Team” and then select “Add Team Member” that function does not work. When I click on it I get “The Schedule API event action requires access to the API and the scheduler. Please upgrade your plan to run this action”. Do I need to upgrade to another plan despite purchasing the developer license?

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Hi, @dagrcrm!

Thanks for reaching out and your feedback!

Let me check this out and I’ll get back to you asap!

Best, Julia.

Thank you @Julia! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Julia - any update on this? Thank you

Hi, @dagrcrm!

So, yes, I have checked the template. Indeed, it has a scheduling API workflow which was added since it was available on Hobby plan yet. Currently, this option is available on paid plans. But as a workaround, you may change the workflow and delete this schedule API. Here are the screenshots of how to find it and what to change for.

1. Find the page where the Schedule API workflow is used

2. Delete the steps with Schedule API workflow and replace them with the action from the backend saving the conditions

In a nutshell, all the Schedule API workflows should be replaced with the action from the backend with the conditions- only when.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you @Julia

1 Like

Hi, @dagrcrm!

My pleasure. :slightly_smiling_face: You are always welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our template you can rate it by going to Template tab in Bubble editor. Find the template by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great templates :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia.