Services Plugins FAQs

Adding titles to charts

Hi Guys,

Is there anyway to add a Title to a barchart? I’ve looked through all the options and can’t seem to find a way to do this.

Thx,
Mark.

1 Like

Hello @mark8, :wave:

I am sorry for the delay over the weekend. :pray:

To assist you better, could you please specify which plugin you’re using to create the bar chart? This will help me provide you with accurate instructions or workarounds for adding a title to your chart.

Looking forward to your reply to help you further.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Sorry @Daniel.P - I’m using the AirCharts Pro plugin .

I appreciate your help!

Mark.

1 Like

Hi @mark8, :wave:

If you want to name the diagram, then you could use a simple Text element.

The BarChart element can only receive the name for the series in the settings:

I hope this hepls!

If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Daniel.

Hi @Daniel.P,

Thanks - I was hoping to get the text element to sit on the chart background (just above the Y-axis (similar to excel etc). I can place a text object above the chart object but the alignment just doesn’t seem to work.

I’m guessing from our conversation there isn’t a native way to do this?

Thx,
Mark.

1 Like

Hello @mark8, :wave:

Unfortunately, placing a text element directly on the chart background, similar to a feature in Excel, is not natively supported in the plugin.

However, as workaround you could try is utilizing the X-axis title field as a chart title. You can enter your title text in the X-axis title field and then adjust its position using the X-axis title offset from top and X-axis title offset from left settings. This will allow you to align the title more closely to where you’d like it to appear on the chart.

This could serve as a functional alternative to achieve a similar result.

If you need further assistance with these settings or have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,
Daniel.