Services Plugins FAQs

Address Search Shows Up Red

Hi all,

I just started working on the location based review template and having issues with the address search entry. See screenshot below of example. I have not made any changes to the template.

I get the same issue even if I create a new search and database address field etc. Any suggestions?

OS/Browser: Chrome
Page with issue: Address search in general

Hello, @joe-vu. Thanks for reaching out.

The issue you’re reporting is not reproducing on our side. I have checked our demo template, tried to create new Biz, and entered the same address as you - there’s no issue.

Can you please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app? I will try to investigate this input field and find a solution for you.
(You can add our support email as a collaborator even if your subscription plan is a Hobby).

Regards, Kate

Hey Kate,

The issue can be replicated at the following dummy app.

The address search will only register the address if you add two spaces to the end of the selection. This method is obviously not a solution for ongoing use.

Dummy App

Hey @joe-vu, thanks for sharing the test app.

Yes, indeed, in this test app I can see that when you’re typing the geo address, it’s being underlined for some reason. Once, as you have said, you did not change anything in the app, have you tried to set up Google API Keys?
https://manual.bubble.io/working-with-data/setting-up-google-api-keys

Perhaps you are getting your issue because of this case. Once again, unfortunately, this issue still does not reproduce on the template demo page. Please try to set up Google Keys and let me know.

I hope it helps :pray:
Regards,