Services Plugins FAQs

Admin Page on ivesty template completely missing?

The page is indexed but there are no groups or anything appearing. Has anyone seen this?

Hello @kyleforkey,

We checked the admin page and it’s working properly. Could you please let us know if you changed something in your App? Also, can you please share a screenshot of the issue?

Best Regards,
Alex

Hey so yea theres an admin page. But theres nothing in the DB that says user role = ADMIN… for once i wish i could see more behind the scenes lmao

Please do not take temper personally. I will say I love ur products. Wish I had a bit more time to learn them, or clone myself.

So what is the standard protocol for making making uself an admin?
I have been just going to live version creating a regualar account, copy that to dev DB, edit “user role” to admin and pop the db back to live and boom like checkers ive been kinged. lol So are there sql fields straight up missing on this template or something? i noticed a few things that were a little off from ur standard ones

Hey, @lkfjdlkfjsldk

Please note that in the Investy template, there is “Permission” filed in the User’s datatype:

This is the information regarding the Demo Admin for the Investy template.
On the Admin page you will find related conditions for different elements and groups:

Please carefully analyze the documentation for this template:

I need to mention once again that SQL DataBase and Bubble DataBase are different and the entries in the DB are connected in a different ways.

Even if you have a strong background in the IT field, you need to gain some Bubble skills and analyze more information regarding the work with Bubble.

Let me propose you check our Zeroqode LAB website, there we have a lot of useful free and paid courses that should be helpful to build your own application: Courses | Zeroqode Lab

Many of them, especially those that cover the no-code basic principles are free and will allow you to know more about Bubble platform functionality.

You may start with the Bubble for Beginners Course available on Bubble for Beginners Course (old) | Zeroqode Lab

Your learning progress will be available within your profile on the site, so you always will be able to come back to the point where you previously paused the course.

Also, useful information in this regard you may find here:

Please let me know if any additional information is required from my side.
Best regards,