I purchased the adminy template. The template came with a lot of pages and several things did not show up in the documentation, but I spent a few hours and got it to work on a new app instance. After looking at it, I wanted to take this template and integrate it into my existing app.
I copied from the adminy app to myApp
Pages with work flow
I then went through the 1400 issues that popped up one by one. A large number were styles that did not come across so I copied and pasted those.
I then fixed all the dialog and pop up references that were lost in the copy/paste
So now I have a couple of issues I would like to understand how to fix:
I have copied the data entries in the permissions data type from the adminy database to the myApp database and I have added each of those permissions to the group I am using as superadmin. I followed all the steps in the documentation to set up preferences but fear i have missed something or don’t understand.
- I still show about 60+ issues, mostly
Any insight to either of these issues and I would have this up and running moving it from the template into an existing app, which seems like a daunting task, but 8 hours in I am almost there.