Services Plugins FAQs

Advanced Audio Player - Demo Broken

Hi @Richard_K,

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the experience, cannot commit to a timeframe, unfortunately, but it should not take longer than a week I suppose.

We tend to reply within 24 hours to solve a user request in business days. You can be sure that this problem will get solved as soon as possible and I’ll notify you via forum. :pray:

Sorry about this one.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Cool. Thanks for getting back to me. More or less, 1 week. That’s cool. Now I have something to give my people.

Very grateful, @alexandru

And all good, man! I know how it goes. You’re trying your best. It’s a balance.

I just needed something to tell my team :pray:

Have a great weekend!

Richard-

1 Like

Hi @Richard_K,

Could you please upgrade to the latest version, refresh your plugin and give it a try again? We pushed the fixed version to live, so you should be able to use all the features as per our demo setups.

Let me know how it goes.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

@alexandru sweet - let me dig in, thanks brotha!

1 Like

@alexandru still not working :sob:

I’ve uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it, too, @alexandru

@alexandru / @Serg / @levon

11 Days ago - “This is not working” (Me) / “Give Us Access to Your App” (ZeroQuode) / “Done” (Me)
10 Days ago - “Everything is working on our end” (ZeroQuode) / “No, it’s not” (Me) / “Oh, sorry, you’re right, we have to fix something” (ZeroQuode) / “How long should I tell my team?” (Me)
9 Days ago - “I would be grateful to have something to tell my team” (Me) / “Don’t know, maybe a week?” (ZeroQuode)
7 Days ago - “Fixed! - update the app” (ZeroQuode) / “Ah, ok! Thanks, I’ll take a look asap” (me)
3 Days ago - “Uhm, no, not fixed” :cry: (me) / silence (ZeroQuode)
2 Days ago - silence (ZeroQuode)
1 Day ago - silence (ZeroQuode)
Today - me:

attentionaaa
11 days is an eternity for a startup.

The issue at hand here, these are not crazy features that will stop us from deploying - my only worry is: (I have a few different communities, this is just my first no code product) will I have this same experience when I’m having an issue with another plugin, training, or some other product from ZeroQode? Should I be worried about sharing your solutions with my other branded communities and while talking about my experience of developing my first no code app?

FYI - this is NOT a threat, I would never go out of my way to speak negatively about a brand; but, I would surely avoid talking about one if I had a bad experience.

This has turned into a bad experience for me. Luckily, it’s a minor feature, but it does make me worry!

I know it’s not easy, guys. But, this can all be handled better to say the least.

Regardless, hope you’re all healthy and doing alright.

Richard-

Hi @Richard_K,

Thanks for reporting it back and sorry for such an experience. This is the first time we encounter such trouble. As you can see, the last updated is available to you and you have upgraded the plugin, but, for some reason, the update itself is not reflected in the plugin element update, unfortunately.

This might be a Bubble-related bug, I guess, but let us please contact their support team to check on it, then get back to you. I will mark this task as priority 1 to get it solved as soon as possible. :pray:

We tried to test the new update on your side, but we do not have the access to your editor anymore, unfortunately. It would be best if you add us again so we can be sure on what’s going on there.

Sorry about it again. You can be sure that you will be able to use the colors on your side. We’ll just investigate it even further.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

thanks, @alexandru - I’ve added support@zeroqode.com as an editor again. looking forward to the fix.

Hi @Richard_K,

This is a screenshot from your editor:

As you can see, the colors are available.

Can you please confirm it is the same on your end?

Best,
Alex

not what I’m seeing, @alexandru

Hi @Richard_K,

As we discussed via DM, everything seems to be working fine now. It had to be a Bubble-related issue, temporarily.

If you do like this plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab within your editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins. :pray:

Best,
Alex