Services Plugins FAQs

Advanced Audio Player - Demo Broken

Hey there - Thanks for considering helping out here.

For the Advanced Audio Player - I’ve used the Demo to upload an …mp3 & (iPhone voice note) M4A file and neither of them are being added to the RG, nor are they able to be played. If my user wants a smooth flow of uploading a file and having it shown in the repeating group, that is possible, yeah?

Thanks again!

Richard

Hi @Richard_K,

Thanks for reaching out. Please let us investigate your request and get back with working solutions asap!

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @Richard_K,

An update here. Sorry for misleading, the demo is all up-and-running but it might be a bit confusing in terms of UX. We’ll improve it in the future updates, so it would be much easier to test out the plugin.

You just need to upload a file via File Uploader, then click on Load audio, and then click on the Play last button.

The idea is that when loading the audio, it adds it to the player’s buffer playlist, which is why it is required to press the Play last button:

And it will load the audio into the player, so you can test the uploaded audio.

Let me know how it goes.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

@alexandru - sorry about the delayed reply. Thanks for getting back to me - I’ll take another look now. :metal:

OK, @alexandru - so what I’m still seeing is - event after I click "upload - it’s not added to the “playlist” :woman_shrugging:

Is that right? (I know, to play I have to click on “play last” - I’m trying to at least see it in the RG)

@alexandru is that something I can set up a workflow for?
“when file uploaded” ->load audio-> play last?

Thanks !

Hi @Richard_K,

Thanks for getting back and sorry for late reply. Yes you are right, it is not added to the RepeatingGroup, but in the buffer playlist of the audio player element.

The RepeatingGroup songs are initially pulled from the database, just for the player to have at least something to play on preview, and when you Load audio with plugin action, it is added to the buffer playlist, not into the RepeatingGroup.

If you want it to be added to your RG, just simply save the uploaded song into your database table as a new record.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

My turn to apologize for not reply. I have paid for one month to try it out - seeing something different than what’s in the demo. The demo shows an audio player that I can have more control over the UI but in the plugin version I’m not getting these options :man_shrugging:

Grateful for your help - thanks for clarifying everything in the previous message :metal:

@alexandru - :point_up_2: forgot to tag you in my post :pray:

Hi @Richard_K,

Thanks for getting back and pinging me. This is really a weird situation. Could you please add our support@zeroqode.com account to your Settings/Collaboration list (ignore the message about plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us).

Tell us your app name and page name, so we ca test it out on your side, then get back with a feedback asap. Perhaps it might be a Bubble bug, but we’ll have to investigate.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

:white_check_mark: - done

app name is scrib.cc
I was working in a reusable element titled: Player

I’m having the same issue! should I follow the same steps?

Hi @Richard_K,

Unfortunately, we do not see any issues on your side as well:

Perhaps it was something temporary. Let me know if you still have it.

@hiyordani yes, follow the same steps and tell us the app name and page name/reusable element, so we can check.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

@alexandru - you’re showing the options for the player that I copied over from your demo - not the player that is being used in my app.

Screenshot 2021-05-20 154835

Search Element: Audioplayer A

different options my friend

Looking forward to resolving - grateful for the support!

@alexandru I paid for this product for one month to try it out and the fact that I can not use it is pretty frustrating.

I would be grateful for some support here. I’m trying to add a core feature my young “early adopter” community is asking for. :pray:

Even if it’s a “we’re looking into this more” - it would be nice to get a reply. thanks.

Oh @Richard_K, thanks for clarifying it!

Sorry, we are still investigating it, and we’ll let you know asap. I’ll get back to you with working solutions after we check on it with our development team as well. :pray:

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Very grateful, @alexandru - thanks :pray::pray::pray:

Always welcome @Richard_K,

It seems that the plugin has been updated, but the new version hasn’t been pushed to live, unfortunately (but the demo page is using the latest updates because it is the testing version of our plugin). Sorry about this one, we’ll push the new version to live, test things out, then notify you asap!

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Thanks, @alexandru - I appreciate the coms :metal: - is this something we’re looking at in a few hours, few days, few weeks :sweat_smile: - trying to adjust my backlog.
Much appreciated. :pray:

I would be very grateful for a quick reply - I do have a team and community I’m answering too, just like you all.

As a brand coming out of 3 months in dev and in open Beta for 3 days, it’s imperative we’re reacting to our early adopter’s needs/requests as quickly as possible. We have been working hard to develop strategic partners with very large communities for us to tap in to, who are willing to align with us because they believe in our concept and team; appreciate our tenacity and willingness to make adjustment to solve their challenges.

This is a great plugin! The best I’ve seen. :ok_hand: We plan to leverage it in our MVP to meet current demand, and later we can design something in-house.

I don’t mind waiting for you to fix the problem, I just want to know how much time we’re looking at so I can update my team and our strategic partners. I would be very grateful for a response.

But, when you don’t reply for 24 hours to a simple request for a status update, it makes me feel you don’t appreciate our interest to provide our community with the best quality service and care we strive for.

I know you’re all keeping super busy - and it’s not easy making everyone happy all the time.

I’m just looking for a basic idea on the time to fix this issue so I can communicate with my team and community: @alexandru / @Serg / anyone :pray:

Hope you’re all doing well-

Richard.