Services Plugins FAQs

Advanced Audio Player track length

Hey, I’ve just noticed, that the track length doesn’t seem to work. It’s not showing a value for me.

Can you check if this is a bug?

Thanks

Hello @ahug ,
Thank you for reaching out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, I’ve just noticed, that the track length doesn’t seem to work. It’s not showing a value for me.Can you check if this is a bug?

We will be happy to assist you, in order for us to be effective and precise could you please share with us more details regarding your use case ?

Namely:
-Screenshots/Video recordings of the issue you see and the plugin element’s configuration.
-Workflows associated with the plugin.
-Any additional details you believe are important for us to replicate and understand your use case.

Looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day! :sunny:

Hi, I created a very simple setup. Loaded the Audio Player (default settings) with a static file and created two text elements which are supposed to display “Remaining time” and “Track Length”. Remaining time shows up as expected, track length remains empty.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-16 um 18.22.21

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-16 um 18.21.35

Hello @ahug ,
Thank you for reaching out and bringing this issue to our attention. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have passed this information to our dev team for further investigation, as soon as i get any updates from their side I will make sure to get back to you. :blush:

If you have any additional questions in the meantime don’t hesitate to reach out!
Have a nice day. :sunny:

Hello @ahug ,
I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the track length state not displaying data of the Advanced Audio Player plugin and have updated it to version 1.56.0.

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly?

If the plugin is now functioning well and you don’t have any other issues, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to share your experience with Zeroqode at: Review.

Alternatively, you can leave a review by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and giving it as many stars as it deserves.

Your feedback would make our day at the Support team and motivate us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service. :blush:

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hello @ahug
I hope your day is going well🙂

I’d like to know if you had the opportunity to install the latest update and if it helped with the issue you were encountering. Your feedback on this is important to us!

yep that works. thanks for fixing this.

Hello @ahug ,
I hope you are having a great weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

If the plugin is now functioning well and you don’t have any other issues, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to share your experience with Zeroqode at: Review.

Alternatively, you can leave a review by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and giving it as many stars as it deserves.

Your feedback would make our day at the Support team and motivate us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service. :blush:

I will, thanks. Is there a way to add an additional state that holds the track length in seconds, just like Remaining Time and Playback Position. Right now it is a formatted text, right?

Hello @ahug ,
I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there a way to add an additional state that holds the track length in seconds, just like Remaining Time and Playback Position.

This is a great suggestion, we will check if it’s feasible and if the plugin library allows us to implement that change - we will notify you once there are any updates but can’t provide any timeframes.

Right now it is a formatted text, right?

Yes, you are correct in your assumption.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we are working through this.