Services Plugins FAQs

Advanced Data Validator Plugin

Hello,

I have just acquired the license for validator DATA but I have no documentation on its use and the configuration of the rules.

Do you have any support?

1 Like

Hello @nans.marcoux,

Thank you for reaching out and for your recent purchase.

Indeed, currently the plugin does not have a documentation. However, there is a demo page available that illustrates examples on how you can set it up, and setting up the plugin is mostly straightforward.

In the plugin, there are three elements[image], each functioning similarly. Each element has a type of form you can select from, along with fields for each form to configure how you’d like to validate the input[image].

Could you please give it a try and let me know if you will have any questions or need further assistance? Additionally, I have forwarded your request for creating documentation for the plugin and will keep you updated on its progress.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

Bonjour @Stephan,

Thank you for your prompt response. I found the elements thanks to your captures.

Unfortunately I can’t post screenshots here due to my new status.

Now I will be able to try it.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @nans.marcoux,

Thank you for your message, and my apologies for the delayed response over the weekend. :pray:

I’m glad to hear that my previous message was helpful to you. Regarding screenshots, the forum indeed has some security restrictions that you might have encountered.

For sharing images, you can upload them to a third-party tool like https://prnt.sc/ and share the link with us. Alternatively, you can email us directly at support@zeroqode.com at your convenience.

Feel free to reach out anytime you have questions or inquiries about this or any of our other plugins.

Thanks, and I wish you a great start to the week.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @nans.marcoux,

I hope this message finds you well!

I wanted to follow up on our previous correspondence to see how things are going with the Advanced Data Validator plugin. Have you had a chance to use the features we discussed or did you encountered any other difficulties?

Additionally, based on your feedback, we have updated the plugin documentation to enhance user experience and clarify some of the common queries. You can check out the updated documentation here: [docs]

Your insights are incredibly valuable to us, and we continuously strive to improve our services based on user feedback. Please let us know if there are any other questions or aspects of the plugin you would like us to address.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan