Services Plugins FAQs

Advanced Mutli Uploader NOT expanding like on DEMO PAGE

Hey,

Trying to implement a multi uploader into my app, but it DOES NOT function like on the demo page.

On the demo page… when you upload into the uploader, it expands it’s box and makes the elements under it reposition. In my case, it is just overlapping these elements and NOT repositioning them.

A solution to this could be horizontal alignment of images also but this doesn’t seem to be a feature which it should be.

What is happening in my app:

What happens in the demo app:

As you can see in the demo app, the elements under the uploaded photos are repositioned to fit on the screen by moving lower, but in my app they don’t reposition and instead the uploaded photos overlap the elements and mess up the whole page.

To add the box itself also expands in your demo page but not in my app, i literally copied the element 1:1 from the demo page. right click copy and paste.

here is a screenshot of element tree in my app:

Any ideas? Also if I could have the images show horizontally instead of vertically that would also be better… Also: Please don’t ask me for access to my app.

Last time I had troubles with a zeroqcode plugin, it took 2 weeks to solve, I was 100% right it was a bug in the plugin code but no listened to me. So lets this one sorted out faster and listen to me and dont ask to get editor privileges into my app.

Thanks

Hey, @artistdata22
Thanks for reaching out and using our plugin :slightly_smiling_face:

I understand your feeling regarding the situation with another plugin, however, my colleagues still try to help you.
As for asking for access to your application, I’m aware of that, but please note that this is just our standard practice, which allows us to resolve a lot of questions in a faster manner.
But we respect your attitude toward giving us access to your application’s editor and I will try to help you without it :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

I suppose that this issue is related not to the plugin, but to the responsive settings of the group. In order to rule out a bug and reproduce your user case, I need you to send me the following screenshots (the provided video is not enough for the investigation):

• Screenshot with all your plugin settings (including conditions and layout);
  • Screenshot with the settings of the group where the plugin element is added ( including layout and conditions).

I am looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

1 Like

Sure, here is a screenshot of the group and plugin settings.

Also keep in mind, the settings of the group are the exact same as from your demo page, i’ve simply copied and pasted it over into my app.

Here is a video going over all my settings:
Figure it would be easier to follow along this instead of going through screenshots.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, @artistdata22
Thanks for the video.

I will try to replicate your settings in my application and find the exact root cause of the issue.
I will revert with an update during the day :pray:

Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it

1 Like

@artistdata22

Before I will revert with an update from our developers regarding this specific behavior, I can propose you the next workaround ( just a temporary solution):

Using this, you will achieve the next result:

However, as I mentioned, I will discuss with our developers about stretching the plugin’s area on the New Responsive Engine.

Best regards,

1 Like

Thank you, this is actually a much better way for it to operate in my workspace, then expanding the elements.

Also, is there a way to list the images horizontally with horizontal scrolling or is it only vertical?

1 Like

Hello, @artistdata22

Please allow me to discuss it with my colleagues if it would be possible to implement the feature you are mentioning, taking into consideration the plug-in’s library.
Right now, there is no possibility to scroll the files horizontally.

Best regards,

Hello, @artistdata22

I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the requested feature for our plugin. While implementing a horizontal scroll feature is not our current top priority, I would like to assure you that we do have plans to revisit and enhance the plugin in the future.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Best regards,

1 Like