Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Connect Plugin

Hi @myhospital2020, thank you for your patience, and thanks for sharing with us your details.

We have tried to access your app from this link - Myhospital | Bubble Editor, unfortunately, there were no pages named ‘agora_connector’ or ‘n_agora_connector’. Make sure you have shared the correct app.

Besides that, I have checked the plugin’s settings and saw that there are no keys inserted. Make sure to connect the IDs so we can do some tests from our side (Screenshot-app.slack.com-2021.08.06-11_01_59.png - Nimbus Capture). It will be best to make sure you have installed the latest version of the plugin installed.

Concerning the issues that appear in your Bubble app (Screenshot-app.slack.com-2021.08.06-11_05_27.png - Nimbus Capture), in order for the app and plugins to work as intended, it is recommended to solve all the issues before adding any new functionality or plugins. There is a big chance that the 537 issues will cause problems in your app.

Let me know if you sorted it out.
Have a great rest of the day, Brandon!

I am sorry the dev is not under Development, it is under domain-deploy

Hi Brandon @myhospital2020, I hope all is well.

Thanks again for the shared details with us.
I would kindly advise you to delete the plugin from your app and re-install it on your side. This should fix the issue on your side. :slight_smile:

In case you have any other queries just let us know.
Have a great rest of the day!

The same problem exists after delete and reinstall of plugin.

Hi @myhospital2020,

We have double-checked internally with our Developers in regards to the double screen you are seeing on your side. After numerous testing on our end, we could not reproduce the issue.
Due to the various browser engine implementations, this kind of bug can be generated. At the moment the Dev team is working on a new version of Agora that will work with the latest Agora documentation and library.

Please bear with us till the updated plugin will be deployed and ready to be used. :pray:t3:

Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Have a good day!

Hey Brandon @myhospital2020, hope this message finds you well.

We have finished updating our Agora plugin (v 4.5) based on the new Agora library.

Follow the link below to get familiar with updated documentation and the new functionality, please follow the steps in order to set the plugin on your end -

Check the link to the Live Demo - https://zeroqode-demo-19.bubbleapps.io/agora_connector

As well the link to the Demo Editor - Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Have a good weekend ahead!

Greg,
Thank you. I have update the plugin.

When Using the Agora Connector (After update) Documentation is still different than actual layout of the Plugin. — I still have the problem of seeing 2 remote sources (one with Video the other without) (see photo)

You can test the link and you are a collaborator on my system:
Myhospital
Please use build: domain-deploy
Page: n_agora_connector

Also when using the connector, you cannot have a certificate in Cert ID field. It wont work.

Feel free to change variables in the plugin page, I will return them to my account in Agora.

Remember people are paying you for this plugin.

Thank you

Hey Brandon @myhospital2020, hope this email finds you well.

Thanks again for sharing the details regarding your use case with us.

We have checked the functionality on the Agora element inside your web app, on the page n_agora_connector that is under the domain-deploy. After checking the plugin functionality from multiple devices, i.e. Pixel 2XL (Android 11), (iPhone 6 (iOS12.5.4), and PC) we did not manage to reproduce the double (2) remote sources that you have shared on the screenshot. Instead, we can see only one screen per user, please check the screenshot for reference.

The doubled screen on your side can be related to the device you are using, or this can be caused by the operating system the device is running on. As we have double-checked the functionality of the plugin on your page (n_agora_connector) and did not succeed to reproduce the issue.

I presume testing on various devices can throw some light on the non-permanent issue you have. From our side, I can tell that your page/plugin’s setup is correct and workable.

Let me know if you sorted it out, or if there is anything else we can assist you with.