Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Connect Plugin

Working with Agora, they do not understand the difference between Agora ID and Video ID. This information is not very clear in the documentation, or agora has changed their dashboard.

Hi @myhospital2020, thank you for your message.

It is necessary to take into consideration what functionality you want to get from the plugin. It consists of 2 main parts - Agora Video Conference and Agora Live Streaming.

In general, to connect the Agora Web RTC service with your Bubble application, it is needed first to create an account on Agora Console and create a project there. Follow the link below to create a new project - Dashboard

Then, in order to connect this project with your app and to enable the Agora Video Conference functionality in your app, you have to find in the Agora dashboard the ‘APP ID’ of your project, which you should paste inside the ‘Video Calls ID’ field in the Agora plugin settings (in your Bubble app > Plugins tab).

To configure the Agora Video Conference functionality, please follow this document:

To configure the Agora Live Streaming, please follow this document:

Let me know if that helped or if you got any other questions

I follow this EXACTLY and there is no Agora ID available. I added the support email to my bubble account Myhospital | Bubble Editor

I can also share my agora console in a DM

What us the agora id??

Hey @myhospital2020, hope you are doing well.

You can find your Agora ID inside the console dashboard, on the Agora website it is named ‘APP ID’, check the below screenshot for reference - Screenshot-console.agora.io-2021.07.29-15_26_18.png - Nimbus Capture

Let me know if that helped. :slight_smile:

Greg,
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…YOU ARE NOT READING THE PRIOR POSTS

I keep telling you this information is not correct. I have added screen shots. The Agora ID is not displayed in the dashboard. If I use your method, the Agora ID and Video ID are the same. It does not work. When talking to Agora, they do not understand the naming of the variables in your plugin.

We tried to use the Video ID from your Demo and did see the local camera, but this, of course, causes a security error and does not allow for the remote camera to be seen.

images attached

I am willing to pay for your time

Summary

agora login
brandon@at1ts.com
Video84106^
Project: Xin Chao Bac Si

Hi @myhospital2020, thank you for your patience.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our documentation. We have taken into consideration your feedback and will update the misleading parts of the documentation. :pray:t3:

By the way, we will soon update the plugin with the new plugin element which will be based on the latest Agora library. We hope it will be useful and will solve the issue.

Have a good weekend!

I need this ASAP…HELP ME…I do not know where to get the Aogra ID…that is all…

Hi @myhospital2020,thanks for sharing all the above details with us.

Please check the message and see the screenshot, on the screenshot (point 3) you could find the ‘APP ID’ that you could use to set up your ‘Agora ID’ inside the plugin’s settings.

If you are using Agora Connector (for video conference) functionality, please paste the Agora ID (from the screenshot above) into the Video Calls ID field in the Bubble editor:

If you are setting/using only the Agora Connector element (only video conference functionality) - you don’t need to fill in the Certificate/Agora ID.

If you are using the Streaming component and need to configure the Agora ID/Certificate keys - please follow these instructions:

You have to create a new project on your Agora Dashboard and an authentication mechanism for this project should be App ID + Certificate + Token:

Let me know if you managed to find the ID or if there is anything we can assist you with.

Hey Greg,
Hope all is well.

In the screen shots you will see that using the Agora console the Agora ID, first screen before clicking edit, is exactly the same as the App ID, after clicking edit.

I am only using the Connector to join room, so I followed your advice regarding only needing a Video Id and you will see in screenshot 3 that this does not work in the Bubble debugger.

Thank you
Brandon

Also, just a note, this screen is not available in Agora any longer

I created a a new project and was able to connect…YAY only issue now is the in screen controls not active…but working through this…any suggestions?

Hi Brandon @myhospital2020, thank you for your patience. Happy you managed to connect the IDs inside your plugin.

In regards to the ‘screen controls’ on your page, please make sure you have checked the ‘Integrated UI Controls’ Screenshot-forum.zeroqode.com-2021.08.04-15_12_46.png - Nimbus Capture from the plugin’s ‘functional window’.

Another variant of the issue’s root cause might be the fact that the element, which you use to display the conference’s video, is covered by some other element and as a result it covers the video controls of the conference element. To exclude this variant I can recommend you check the page (and the video element, dedicated to the conference functionality) using the Inspect feature of the Debugger.

I’m sorry, but this case is not reproducing on our side and without the steps to reproduce and the description of the environment (setup, workflows, etc), we are unable to test it and provide the clear solution for your case.

Let me know you sorted it :slight_smile:

Have a good day!

Hi Brandon @myhospital2020, we got some good news.

Our team updated the plugin key fields, so it will not confuse users anymore. As well, we have updated the documentation of the plugin and added the correct field naming.
Check the links below to see the updated documentation and screenshots:

Thank you for your input on this matter! :blush:

That is great…thank you.

So when Using Agora Connector, the remote object (agora-remote) creates 2 video sources, but the controls control the one. Not sure why.

Summary

https://xinchaobacsi.vn/version-domain-deploy/n_agora_connector?debug_mode=true

Hi Brandon @myhospital2020, thank you for your patience. :relaxed:

In order to understand and test the controls from our side we will need access to your backend. Please give us permission to your app so we could check it.

Have a great rest of the day!

You are added…I used the “support” email. Project is Myhospital

These are the pages used
agora_connector
n_agora_connector