Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Plugin not working

Hi there,
just purchased and installed Agora WebRTC plugin.
I followed all steps here: Agora API Connector Plugin - Zeroqode Documentation
Put my Agor App ID correctly in the plugin settings, created a page where I placed the connector and the two elements (agora-remote and agora-local), however when I load the page in preview nothing happens. Not sure whether the connector is initialized, the test room (id: test1) is created and joined…

I also have some questions on the functioning of the plugin such as: how many rooms can i create? are the rooms created automatically if no room corresponds to the requested id? how many users can join a room?
Thank you very much for your help!

Hi there @nicoammendola !

The issue has been investigated, we tested the exact way you developed your app and the plugin is working properly on our side. The way you could solve this problem is by:

1. Creating another app and following the exact steps to make sure Agora is configured properly
  2. Testing the application in the incognito mode among different browsers, and try removing all sorts add-ons of pop-ups that could block the camera in your browser
  3. In case it doesn’t work, I would like to ask you to send screenshots of your Agora configurations, design elements and your browser console log.

Also, I would ask you to give us some more information so we could address the issue, like current Operating System and the browser that you are using.

Regarding the second part of your message about the plugin possibilities, I will get back with a reply.

Best regards,
Alexandru

Hi Alexandru
when you let me know about the plugin possibilities like how many rooms, one-to-one, one-to-many etc I will re-subscribe to the plugin and test it out.
In the meantime I asked for a refund to the Bubble team. Would love to get it working properly though…
Pls let me know! thanks

Hi there @nicoammendola !

Regarding the Agora plugin functionalities:

1. You can create as many rooms as you like
  2. The rooms are not created automatically, you have to assign an unique ID to each of the room
  3. A room can be joined by 10-15 users for a good quality experience, if more - it won’t be that good

I hope it helps you!

Best regards,
Alexandru