Services Plugins FAQs

Agora RTC. Please help!

Hey everyone! I just started using agora rtc and I have streaming and video call down pact! I just wanted to figure out how to add a list of streams to repeating group! hopefully someone can help me out! Thanks!

Hi @fredwisseh, thanks for reaching out.

Recorded streams are stored on Agora account storage. Regretfully, currently, there is no way to display the stored streams directly from the storage.
Check the supporting documentation for additional information:

By now, you need to download them from Agora, convert them (if needed), store them in another storage (that can be used as a source for the repeating groups), and display them through a certain player.

Please let me know if there are any other plugin-related questions that I can help with.

Regards,

I wasn’t talking about recordes streams. I was talking about live streams that are on going in real time. How do i add them to a repeating group!

Hi @fredwisseh, thanks for your reply, and sorry for the misunderstanding from my side :pray:.
I’ve asked the developer team about this. Once any feedback will be available, I will let you know.

Regards,

Hi @fredwisseh, thanks for your patience.

In the last plugin update, the developer team made a slight change that enabled the possibility of displaying multiple streams (in a repeating group).

To check changes, please update your plugin to Version: 1.41.0 (Added multi streaming possibility).

Here is an example of a setup that we’ve used for test:

Summary

Please note that streams should have different sources.

Hope this will help. Drop a message if there will be any other questions.

Regards,