Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Streaming component

Ok, @m.pulkitmadan. Hope you’ll manage to figure this out! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia

Hi @Julia, this is for Agora Connector, I tried adding pause, but still its not helping. Instead of pop I created a group that shows like pop up still no help…

I mean It works but the error is so random that I can figure out the issue. Out of 3 calls, 1 will have this issues (My agora remote screen goes white, and I cant see the other 2 or 1 user.)

Will great if you can assist…

Hey, @m.pulkitmadan!

Ok, so please try to do the following steps.

1. Please check the settings on our test page and recreate the same on your NEW page without any additional groups and conditions, simply as on our test page and give it another try. : https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=agora_con_testj&id=zeroqode-demo-19&tab=tabs-1
  2. Try to delete plugin actions from the workflow and set them up again (sometimes this can help)
  3. If point 2 doesn’t help, then try to uninstall the plugin and give it another try.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Hi @Julia, thank you so much for your support. I will try to duplicate the steps just like you. And will check all 3 points advised my you.

Allow me time, I will build and get back to you…

Kind Regards,
Pulkit Madan…

Hi @Julia I tried all 3 steps, but its still not helping. Surprisingly the problem persist even on the link you shared… I have people on call, 1 person leaves the video goes off for the other 2.

Here is a screen shot and video to show, what exactly I am facing. I am very thankful to you for the constant support…I hope we can fix this.

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan!

Let me check this out please and I’ll get back to you asap.

UPD: So, we have checked on our side and the issue is not related to the plugin itself, I’m afraid. Anyway, we recently have updated the plugin and now you are able to see the details logs. Could you please reach out the Agora: https://www.agora.io/en/talk-to-us/ directly and provide them detailed logs while testing this case in order to troubleshoot. Hope they can help you out.

Best, Julia.

@Julia sure I will reach them out for sure.

Quick questions where and how can I find logs for the plugin?

Hey, there!

First of all, please make sure you are using the latest plugin version. Secondly, go to page where the streaming is kicking off, initiate the call and open the console log (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+J for windows and Cmd+Opt+J for Mac).

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.