Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Streaming component

Hello Team, I recently bought Agora Plugin from your store for one of my app on bubble. Here are some doubts & challenges I am facing…

1. I want to stream video content and only want to allow audience to just see it. But in the streaming window (component), there can be 3/4 speakers or host. Is this a possibility that all host or speakers can be just visible and others audience can watch it.

2. Secondly, How can we add names to steaming video? Otherwise how the audience will know who is the person talking.

3. We also have group calling feature in the app, I tried zeroqode’s live demo. similar problem arises, is there a way where we can add names of the attendees and audience?.

4. While using agora-remote ID attribute, remote video starts but remote and local users can mute each other mic, video etc. How can we fix this?

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan!

If you’d like to stream as a host than you need to use the Agora Connector Plugin Streamer. Here is a Live Demo where you can try it out: https://zeroqode-demo-19.bubbleapps.io/agora_streamer . And here is a Docs page: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin/agora-streaming-component/agora-cloud-recording-for-streaming-component. In this case, the audience is able only to hear and see the host.

I’m sorry but I not quite understand you here, could you please clarify a bit? Whenever you connect to the call you are able to mute or disable the video only on your side. The other interlocutors can see and hear themself.

Best, Julia.

Thank you so much for your response @Julia. Good news agora streaming is working but when I start stream 3 out of 5 times it pops an error, and the camera does not start, Here is the screen for your reference.

Please have a look at this.

1. I have added a toggle to for screen sharing. Now I want user to first start streaming, then power to share his screen. I am not sure but my screen sharing is not working consistently. When I am running normally it does not work, but when I try using step by step it worked. Very weird please help.

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan!

My pleasure :relaxed: No problem at all :slightly_smiling_face:
With regards to the issue: to help you better could you please share the detailed plugin elements screenshots and workflow screenshots or a screencast that would be super helpful.

So, basically, the Agora doesn’t allow to do streaming and then sharing. These two processes start at the same time, meaning you are able to do streaming by enabling sharing beforehand, not step by step. Maybe somehow the debugger influence this process that’s why it looks like the sharing can be done after the streaming accordingly. But in general, Agora doesn’t have this possibility.

Happy holidays! :tada:
Best, Julia.

1 Like

Hi Julia,

I tried reinstalling and created a new project, but still same error keeps popping. Below are the screen shot of the Plugin IDs, Error msg and Workflows, Would be glad if you can help me fix this.

Agora Settings

States on Page load 1

Conditions on page load 2

Here I have added a button, where streaming action takes place, before Join Steam action I have changed the state of a group follow by some basic data display actions

There are the actions to display data into group, example title of the stream.

This here is again displaying some data

Join channel action takes place here

And here we set state for start stream to “YES”

Here is the screen shot of the steaming component, with streamer video on.

This is the error I get every time I start stream, its constant If I constantly keep trying it starts working maybe after 4 5 tries.

Will be glad if you can assist.

1 Like

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan and @destryhunt.dh!

Apologies for the slow reply due to holidays :pray:

@m.pulkitmadan thanks a lot for the additional info! :pray: Let me check this carefully with the Dev Team and I’ll get back to you with an update. Thank you for understanding!

Best, Julia.

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan!

So, the problem is stated that the plugin does not see where it should redirect the channel, which means that this kind of StreamingComponent is missing or invisible on the page. Not to waste your time, could you please, add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list in Settings -> Collaboration so we could check the issue inside your application. Plus, please tell us the name of your Bubble application and page name where you develop it, it would be way easier for us to help you solve the issues.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding Professional plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Best, Julia.

I deleted my comment given your helpful response.

Hi @destryhunt.dh, thanks a lot for understanding :pray: It is very nice of you :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia.

I have a question pertaining to the same issue, because I have been struggling with the same error. My question is, what other causes might there be for that error message? I ask because I am nearly certain the visibility of the element is not at all the problem in my case.

Hi, @destryhunt.dh!

I’m afraid I cannot tell right away, it is needed to check all the settings. Could you please add our sopport@zeroqode.com e-mail into your collaborator’s list, so we could check inside your app?
Plus, please tell us the name of your Bubble application and page name where you develop it, it would be way easier for us to help you solve the issues.

Best, Julia.

@Julia Hi Julia, apologies for the delayed response. Sorry I was away from past few days.

I will add you as collaborator on the app, please advise how we can connect…

1 Like

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan!

It’s ok, things happen :slightly_smiling_face: Let me test the Streaming inside your app and I’ll get back to you asap.

Best, Julia.

@Julia, Thank you so much…

@m.pulkitmadan Could you please specify the page name and where exactly I can find the Streaming component? :slightly_smiling_face:

UPD: Found your Streaming Component and didn’t receive any error.

@Julia Hi Julia,

I had to make changes to the app, the streaming component was first build on a group and it was not working fine.

You can find it on Page-frontend app>Stage (group name, in the elements tree). when you run it over the group it give that constant pop up error. To over come that I built a separate page for time being.

Similar for Agora Connector - I am using a Pop to run the call - Page - frontend app> networking (group in elements tree). whenever a person leave the call out of 4, the video stream stops. Will be great if you can check that as well.

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan!

Thanks for the details and apologies for the slow reply due to weekends! Let me check this and I’ll get back asap.

Best, Julia.

@Julia No problem. Will be great if you can help us fix the error. If you need any more information please feel free to reach me…

Hi, @m.pulkitmadan!

The main thing that may cause this issue is that that plugin doesn’t see where he needs to send the video stream, meaning that he doesn’t find the Stream element on the page. In this case, please verify if the Group with the Streaming component isn’t hidden by another group whenever you trigger it and give it another try.
As for the Agora Connector, we have recreated the Video call in the popup and everything works properly. In this case, could you please verify once again your settings and workflow step by step or maybe adding a pause before the certain steps. Anyway, thу problem related to bubble logic behind not to the plugin itself.

Here is a screenshot of our test page with the popup:

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

@Julia Thank you for your response. Will review everything and add your suggestions. Will update you on the same…