Services Plugins FAQs

Agora streaming is down?

Hello !

I recently purchassed the Agora plugin, and i’ve noticed several bug :

When we generating a token as host then Join Channel StreamingComponent
the log show up this, but the video seem to work.

Then, when on a other page or device, we try to join the created channel, everything seem to work in the log but the video doesn’t show up

Also sometime, the plugin doesn’t load ( also on the zerocode plugin demo page ) which throw several errors.

For information, i’m under a agency plan, and only the Token generated on the Agora Dashboard seem to work

Do you guys have this problem to ?

Thanks

for futher informations, when i push the host session just after joining the audience version, i can see new informations in the log(in the audience) :

Which mean that the Token and the Room are working and match together ?

Hello, @carleantoine10
Thanks for the screenshots from the console.

Сan you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem?

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,

Hello, @carleantoine10
Please apologize for my late reply :pray:

By this message, I would like to notify you that we are still working on fixing the issue with an Agora Streaming Component.
Unfortunately, it will take some additional time due to the strange grounds of origin.

I will notify you immediately after checking and resolving it. Thanks for the understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

Hello, @carleantoine10
Thanks a lot for your patience and sorry for such a long pause in our communication. :pray:

First of all, please allow me to propose you upgrade the plugin’s version to the newest version.
We hope that it will help you.

Unfortunately, we are still working with the Bubble team to fix a bug in this plugin. But, I would like to provide you a small trick in order to continue working with the Streaming component of the plugin.
Please try to make this verification within your app:

This step should fix the issue with the Streaming component.

We are sorry for this inconvenience :pray:
Best regards,