Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Streaming Issue?

Untitled design (3)
Having issues with the agora pluginn… I set up the workflows and page elements correctly ( I think) My agora plugin is updated to the most current version, if anyone knows any common issues and fixes please let me know! Here is a GIF going through the process on my end. I’ve linked the test page below! https://baip12.bubbleapps.io/version-test/test_stream?debug_mode=true

Hi @immannyhernandez,

Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply over the weekend. :pray:

We attempted to access your test page but, unfortunately, we were unable to do so as it requires authorization (username and password), which we currently lack. Could you please provide us with the necessary login credentials for accessing the page? Additionally, if you could grant us an account for testing with email and password, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Adarina

Sorry about that, the password and username is 1

Black screen on the remote side ​ · Check if the user disabled the remote video. · Switch to another network to ensure that the problem is not caused by a poor … provides building blocks for you to add real-time voice and video communications through a simple and powerful SDK . You can integrate the Agora SDK to enable real-time communications in your slope unblocked own application quickly. NOTE: The main branch is major update base on the Agora Native SDK 4. The Agora platform is built on an open framework that enables the development of customized solutions for the most critical field challenges. Agora utilizes containerized microservices to deploy these solutions quickly, securely and easily onto the AgoraGateway.

Hi @immannyhernandez,

I hope you are doing well. :hugs:

The issue you’re experiencing, where you can’t view the remote side, is likely because you’re trying to access it from the same browser used for streaming. To view the stream on the remote side, you just need to open this page in a different browser or on another device.

We’ve tested the plugin on your test page, and it went smoothly. Please give it a try and let us know if this helps.

Best regards,
Adarina