Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Streaming & Video Conferencing Plugin for Bubble

We are developing a livestreaming system.
Agora Streaming & Video Conferencing Plugin for Bubble
I’m using this plugin.

➀ On the host screen, the screen moves responsively when sharing the screen. Even if the screen is wide, the height will be adjusted and it will be displayed in full screen.
However, on the audience side, the screen fits to the height and not all screens are displayed.

② How does Agora RTC’s Token for Sharing + camera work? Is it a feature that allows us to share the screen with the camera?

③Is the multi-host function a function that cannot be executed by this plug-in? I tried it, but I don’t know what to do.

Is there a solution?

Thank you

Hello @takeuchi

Thank you for reaching out.

Can you please provide screenshots of the issue and additional details on how to reproduce this problem? This information will help us to fix it asap :slight_smile:

The Agora’s RTC Token has a sharing + camera function, however, at the moment this feature does not work and it is getting fixed, and as soon as there is an update on this fix I will get back to you :slight_smile:

The Agora plugin currently does not support a multi-host function.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hi
All the screens of the host are displayed like this.
I’m sure it fits wide.

Audience side is not displayed at all. I’m sure it fits the height.

This becomes a problem, for example, when the host distributes on a PC and the audience is a smartphone.
(2) Screen share and camera images are now displayed!
But it’s not cast to the audience. … …

Thank you for the screenshots @takeuchi

I assume you are trying to start a live stream, If I understand you right, the issue is that the Host can’t see the Audience screen, however, it is not possible, since the audience could see only host’s screen, but the host will not see the audience’s screen, that’s how the live streaming option works, if you would like to see the other people’s screen, you need a start a conference for that. Please let me know if you meant something else.

As for the second issue you are having, I assume you are talking about the plugin not being responsive? Please clarify what do you mean by “it’s not cast to the audience”?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi!
Sorry for the poor English.

The problem is not that the host can’t see the audience screen.

The difference in aspect ratio between the audience screen and the host screen means that the host screen and the audience screen are different.

In the case of a camera, I’ll solve it if I’m in the center.
However, when sharing the screen, both sides are cut off.

About ②
The host’s screen shows a small image of the camera, but the audience doesn’t.

Hello @takeuchi

I’ve tested the streaming option on both sides, the host’s screen is displayed on the full screen. The audience’s screen is also displayed full screen and it seems like the screens look the same on both sides. The screen sharing option also seems to work well, and it’s cast to the audience. Please see the screenshots to see how it is displayed.

Please make sure that the plugin is set up according to the documentation and replicate the settings from our demo page: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor. Please let me know if the issue still persists after replicating the settings from our demo page.

Looking forward to your reply.

Take care.

Thank you for your patience!

I would like to let you know that the screen sharing + camera feature has been fixed. Please upgrade to Version: 1.32.0 and let me know if the screen sharing + camera function works in your app.

Hope everything works well.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hi @Kirill

I just wanted to piggy back onto this thread as I have a similar question.

I have the Agora Streaming plugin working fine, but I was wondering if it’s possible to ‘lock in’ an aspect ratio for the stream. I will try to explain what I mean below:

How it currently works
The Agora video will resize responsively to ensure it is full screen for all viewports. This means that when the audience views a stream, regardless of whether they’re viewing on a wide screen desktop or a mobile device, the Agora video will adjust to fit the entire width and height of the viewport.

How I’d like it to work
Ideally, I want to be able to fix the stream to be a 16:9 aspect ratio for all users viewing a stream. The reason I would like to do this is because as a host, the plugin shows my video so I can see what I’m streaming to users. However, this isn’t an accurate representation of what other users may see. As a host, what I see on my end of the stream on my desktop will be different to what another user sees when viewing the stream from their mobile. See images below as an example:

View from hosts perspective on a desktop

View from audiences perspective on a mobile device

I think that defining an aspect ratio would solve this, as the view will be consistent for all users across all devices.

• Do you know if this is possible with the Agora plugin?
  • If not, are you aware of any way of doing this within Bubble itself?

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

Hi @nickjbaxter

Thank you for the question.

At the moment, the Agora plugin does not have the functionality to set an aspect ratio, however, we will check if there is something that can be done from our side and if we can implement a feature to define an aspect ratio. I’ll get back to you once I have any updates regarding your question.

In case you have any other questions, simply let me know!

Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spent a lot of time maintaining the aspect ratio. This way I’m solving.
Use plugins and spacers to modify elementsize.
The aspect ratio can be maintained by setting as shown in the picture.

This is an app that combines live streaming and e-commerce.
The orange part is the agora plug-in.
This is a host-side setting, so the same setting can be made on the audience side.

1 Like

Thank you for this suggestion @takeuchi

We are currently investigating adding such functionality to our plugin, and helping users to define the aspect ratio that they need for the streaming.

I’ll let you know in this thread if the feature will be added.

Best regards,

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for your help, both of you.

@takeuchi , could you please let me know which plugins you used for this? And any kind of instructions or support would be greatly appreciated!

@Kirill, I really look forward to your response. For now I’ll follow the above steps and see if I can get it to work. Thanks again!

1 Like

I am using these.

Thank you my friend! Much appreciated.

Sorry to keep pestering @takeuchi, would you please be able to send me a screenshot or video of exactly how you set each of these plugins up, and the Agora plugin?

I’ve installed the plugins, but am a bit confused with how to configure it. I’m sure I could figure it out if I spent a few hours playing around, but it would save me a lot of time and I think would be very helpful for any users that come across this thread in the future!

If it’s not too much to ask, I’d love to see screenshots or a video that shows:

• The Apperance, Layout and Conditional tabs of the Agora plugin
  • The Apperance, Layout and Conditional tabs of the ABC Dynamic Resize plugin
  • The Apperance, Layout and Conditional tabs of the Spacer plugin

Thank you for your patience @nickjbaxter and @takeuchi.

I would like to let you know that we rolled out an update that allows audiences on mobile devices to see the same thing that the host of the stream is displaying. Please update to Version: 1.34.0. You can find the settings in the Agora RTC element under the display mode(you can set it to contain to have the same view on mobile).

Please let me know if it all works well :slight_smile:

Have a great day.

1 Like

@Kirill mate… You are amazing! This is perfect, thank you so much

2 Likes

Always happy to help @nickjbaxter :slight_smile:

If you like our plugin, feel free to rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble Editor. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins.

Thanks!

Hi @Zeroqode Support,

I can’t see my interlocutor next to me during a video call. I would like the two of us to appear next to each other in a small tile, instead I appear in the small tile but my interlocutor appears at the very bottom, after the end of the screen, I have to scroll, it’s very ugly what I did.

Please help me, I’m tearing my hair out :).

Yes yes I chat in video with my jug of water. :slight_smile: :sweat_smile: