Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Streaming &Video

Agora RTC Aのinspectで
Connected to room→no
Video is enabled→no
Microphone isi enabled→no
何が原因ですか?

Hi @mo1999,
I’m afraid that without additional details and use case explanation, it is difficult to understand the results you would like to achieve and encounter issues.

Please share (here or in direct message) more information about your case: screencast with the plugin element setup, and use case flow & preview, with opened browser console and element inspector.
It will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
①Set of plugin elements

②Browser Console

Hi @mo1999, thanks for the reply and provided details.
For a better understanding your use case, please share a screencast (I suggest using the Loom tool) with step by step mode of your use case, with opened browser console (in provided screenshot we see only a part of an important warning)

Regards,

I used the Loom tool

Hi @mo1999, thanks for the provided screencast.
Would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app? That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

I will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.
In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,

Dear Mr. Serg
support@zeroqode.com
User Invited
Page Agora2.https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=agora2&id=soo-app&tab=tabs-1
I look forward to working with you.

Hi @mo1999, thanks for the provided access.
The issue relates to the API keys that are used within your app, which are incorrect.
Please be sure that you are following the supporting documentation on the compartment that describes how to get the required API keys: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-streaming-and-video-conferencing#xv-how-to-setup

Regards,

Dear Mr. Serg
Thank you.

Dear Mr. Serg

Authorization?

@mo1999, the Authorization field in your case is not required.

Please recheck and/or create new API keys following the supporting documentation.

Regards,

Dear Serg,
Thank you very much

1 Like

@mo1999, you are always welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,

1 Like