Services Plugins FAQs

AI Kit Template troubles

Hello,

I recently purchased the AI Kit Template, and I can’t find the theme’s purchase option. I’m new to Bubble, but I was able to navigate the signup form, settings and other pages, but I see nothing about purchasing a membership, or some type of credit for paid customers.

I assumed if the template included a Try Now - Free button, it also had to include some type of payment/membership option.

Also, after following instructions (adding the Stable Diffusion API), images still wont generate.

Please help.

I also can’t login with a real user to test the site. When I check the app’s database, when clicking on the created user, I see no password fields. When I sign in with the new user, I get an error message saying that there is no account with those credentials.

When I try to reset the password I get sent to an empty page with no password fields or any text whatsoever…

Hi @creativoenlasnubes, thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear about the inconveniences met during the template use.

This button and allowed requests amount relates only to the free version of the included API calls, thus to have it working, you need to replace them with your own API keys that have a number of requests available.

Please be sure that you’ve also followed the second part of the setup guide, namely generate an image first after setting the API keys.

Please be sure to register the user first:

Hope this helps. If there will be any other template-related questions or any of the issues will persist, please let me know and share more related details (a screencast in Loom would be great).

Regards,

Ok. Let’s go 1 by 1:

Try Now Free Button - I realize that I needed to change the API keys and all… I did those steps, but it still didn’t generate an image. Also, this doesn’t solve my problem to have people pay for there membership. Yes they can TRY FOR FREE, with the original template settings, but I’m not interested in my potential custumers TRYING THE APP FOR FREE. I’m interested in having paid members who have access to the tools via subscription.

Please be sure that you’ve also followed the second part of the setup guide, namely generate an image first after setting the API keys - How can I generate my first image if it’s not working? I followed all the steps, created an API and copied the keys where they need to be… Still no image generation - Spinning wheel keeps turning.

Also, why is this API not connecting to the official Stable Diffusion API? Are you charging me more for a service I can get directly from the source?

Please be sure to register the user first - I have a registered user already, and when I set the password reset email link sends me to a blank page with no forms. I created this user while the app was not live. Maybe it has something to do with it.

But, in summary, these are the most important things I need to get sorted:

• If this template can’t help me to create a subscription type service where members pay monthly or annualy for using the app features, I might need to get another template
  • If I have to pay more for generating images or text by using a more expensive API subscription, I might have to get another template
  • I think this template is perfect for my needs if it works correctly, if I don’t get charged extra for APIs, and I have a subscription-based membership setup

Hi @creativoenlasnubes, thanks for your reply.
Let us check it, and come up with feedback shortly.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

Hi @creativoenlasnubes, thanks for your patience.

Let me share the answers below.

To check what could be the issue, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@rapidevelopers.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

The default template functionality is pretty simple and allows to register new users and set them a 20 attempts trial. To set a desired flow (paid members that have access via subscription) it is required to change the setup & design of the app as per your project requirements.

Our supporting documentation indicates & leads to the official platform website, please elaborate on your question.

For a better understanding, please share a screencast (I recommend using the Loom tool) with the flow where you’ve met the difficulties.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

To check what could be the issue, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

Done - Access granted.

The default template functionality is pretty simple and allows to register new users and set them a 20 attempts trial. To set a desired flow (paid members that have access via subscription) it is required to change the setup & design of the app as per your project requirements.

If that’s the case, don’t you feel like the template is incomplete? What can I do with a template that gives users free trials, but it’s not setup to convert those free trials into paid subscriptions? The idea of giving users a free trial is so that they can become paid customers later… Why is this missing?

Our supporting documentation indicates & leads to the official platform website, please elaborate on your question.

When looking for instructions on setting up Stable Diffusion’s API outside of your documentation, I see that the API is found on their official website. Stable Diffusion API is not the official website for Stable Diffusion. Why would I need a subscription to https://stablediffusionapi.com/

For a better understanding, please share a screencast (I recommend using the Loom tool) with the flow where you’ve met the difficulties.

I gave collaboration access to support@rapidevelopers.com, so you can check it out. The password reset didn’t work the first time, but at least I got an email. The email did not send me to a functional password reset form. But ever since I configured the app domain, now I don’t even get the password reset email.

Thank you, the developer team checked and found that in some API Connector fields, there were some values missing. After adding all required values, all functionality is working properly.

Summary

Initial

After change

This template provides only a workable demo of the services that the user can add to his own app or use this template as a base for a more complex app.
Offering users a more complex app with a lot of other features, settings, and additional content may disorient the user from the main feature of the template - AI Kit.

I clarified this moment with the developer team and indeed, this link leads to an intermediary platform that provides the Stable Diffusion API keys. This has been done due to the fact that it provides more trained models of Stable Diffusion AI, faster replies, and more affordable prices.

I’m afraid that this already relates to the customization works, and in this case, the Zeroqode Technical Support team is not responsible for troubleshooting/fixing the issues, created by users and does not provide consulting/customization services. :pray:

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

I thought I had everything to get a membership site up and running… I bought into the “No-Code” story, but I guess I’m over my head on this one…

Can I please be refunded for the template? I won’t be using it, since I’m not ready to take on this project because of my lack of experience and budget.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hello, @creativoenlasnubes

Sorry to know that you are not happy with the template. :slightly_frowning_face:

We would like to inform you that our templates have been recently acquired by the RapidDev team, who are now responsible for providing support on them. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding a specific template, we kindly request you to reach out to their dedicated support team at support@rapidevelopers.com.

They will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

:sunflower:

I just need a refund. Do they handle that as well?

@creativoenlasnubes,

I’m afraid, since the templates are still sold on the Bubble platform, and Bubble Policy stands for no refunds, I presume it could be difficult for RapidDev to do a template refund for you. You will have to reach the Bubble support team to explain your case and the reason for the refund. Perhaps they can make an exception for you.

Hope it helps. :pray: