Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar: Bugs, Stability and Other Issues

Hi:

I have one question, one bug and a comment about stability on the Air Calendar Plugin.

My environment: Only Air Calendar Plugin is installed. No other plugins at this time.

Question; How can I render the calendar so that the first time the page loads the calendar shows a date in the past? I have tried to use the GO TO DATE action when the page is loaded as well as when the ALL EVENTS RENDERED action is triggered. It does not work. I am trying to set the date to a time in the year 2000 - I am not sure if that is too far back in time.

Bug: I regularly see the following error and the calendar ends up being blank. There seems to be no consistency as to when it happens - as far as I can tell it’s completely random:

The plugin Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.6.0) / element AirCalendar threw the following error: Error: No available FullCalendar view plugins.
    at Pr (https://dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1554824710708x739230373111764000/core.min.js:7:9800)
    at Or (https://dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1554824710708x739230373111764000/core.min.js:7:8891) (please report this to the plugin author)

Finally, the overall plugin seems unstable. I have a test app with three pages and only the Air Calendar plugin installed and being tested on one of the pages. It randomly fails to render the calendar. I can change sometime as simple as a color in the aircalendar settings and the whole calendar will then fail to render when the app is run.

Thanks.

Hi @thevix, thanks for your message.

Please the following setup:

1. Uncheck the “Remember view” checkbox:

2. Set the arbitrary date/time:

See the setup example here: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor

This bug is related to the Bubble platform glitch (plugin element didn’t refresh accordingly after plugin update). To solve this, please:

• delete and replace the plugin element with a new one.

• check if the Bubble editor version is up to date within your application editor (Settings > Versions).

Although we always try to ensure the highest quality for our products at times our users might encounter bugs or glitches. We do, however, always try to resolve any issues in the quickest manner.
All reported bugs are fixed by the developer team asap. The more detailed feedback and use case circumstances we receive - the faster we can provide the required solution or bug fix.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if I can help with anything else related to our plugin.
Regards,