Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar - Calendar view

Hey guys,

I just tried to figure out, how to make the space between the hours further apart but couldn’t find it out. Could you please tell me the design setting to do this?

best regards
Paul

Hello @nocode.paulg,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please provide additional details such as screenshots or screencasts illustrating the changes you’d like to see in the Calendar element? This information will help us understand your needs better and provide a more accurate response.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @nocode.paulg,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up on my previous message regarding the changes you’d like to see in the Calendar element. We are eager to assist you but need some additional details to proceed.

If you could provide screenshots or a screencast as previously requested, it would greatly help us in tailoring our response to your specific needs.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

We found the problem, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @nocode.paulg,

Thanks for your message and for keeping us informed.

Great to hear that you found a solution to your inquiry. Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!

Take care!
Stefan

1 Like