Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar Circular Reference Error

Hello, I am receiving a circular reference error on the Element AirCalendar. I think it has to do with the screenshots I have attached below with the events to show based on the current start and end date.

1 Like

Hi @catranisni1,

Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Can you please change the second constraint to end time ( dropoff date and time formatted ≤.. ) ?

Also, please try to use current date/time+months:1 instead of view start date and view end date states as in the screenshot below.

We will correct this mistake in the documentation as soon as possible. Here is a screenshot from our demo page:

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi Gulce,
The issue with changing the constraint to current date/time+months:1 instead of what view the calendar currently has is that I am not able to see calendar events that are scheduled for in the future or in the past if I go to that month on the calendar. Since ‘current date/time+months:1’ is the current month. Not the month the calendar is set on.
Is there another option?

Hi @catranisni1,

Let us please investigate the error message related to using the calendar view start/end state. I’ll be sure to keep you posted on any further developments and provide you with the necessary information as soon as I have it. :pray:

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Hi @catranisni1,

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

Regrettably, the view start date and view end date states are no longer accessible. We will make the necessary updates to our documentation shortly.

By adjusting the values as shown in the screenshot, you can select any month for displaying events relative to the current one. For example, the current selection is September.

Please let me know if that helps. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

That’s really very helpful. btw I am new with your forum.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hi Gulce,

This still doesn’t solve the problem of only loading the calendar events that should be shown based on the current view of the calendar. Is there any other way? For example, if someone wanted to view events from a year ago you would have to set the ± to 12 months from the current month. But, if they wanted to see events from 2 years ago they would not show up.

Hi @catranisni1,

We’ll need to investigate the possibility of restoring these states or if there have been any changes in the full calendar library. As soon as there’s an update, I’ll promptly share it with you.

Have a good day!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @catranisni1

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

This error is related to the Bubble itself. It appears that we cannot use the element states directly within the element itself. To resolve this, you can work around it by storing the state values into custom states and then using these custom states in the element settings. For example, when the “view changes” event is triggered, you can write the values to custom states and then utilize these custom states within the “AirCalendar” field. Please see the screenshots below:

Hope it helps! If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Hi Gulce,
That seemed to fix the issue! Thank you for the prompt help!

1 Like

Hi @catranisni1,

I’m glad to hear that!

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it. :pray:

Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce