Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar content is not shown for dayGridMonth view

Hi Zeroqode team,

My calendar view is normal for timeGridWeek view

However its gridlines and day numbers are not shown for dayGridMonth view (which I intend to use)

Please find the element setting below

I am using 2.13.0-Fixed issue with date field version. Could you please help me to find what could be the cause?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @hadirs88, thanks for reaching out and provided detailed information.
In a short time, we will update the plugin with a small bugfix, that should solve this issue.
Once it will come to live, I will let you know.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Hi @Serg Thank you for the response. Very appreciate if you could solve the issue as soon as possible since my current project requires this plugin.

Best regards

Dear @hadirs88, please update your plugin to version 2.14.0 (dayGridView rendering fix) and give it a try.
In case I can help with anything else related to our products, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Hi @Serg the update works and now the calendar is displaying correctly. Thank you so much for the great support!

2 Likes

Hi @hadirs88, you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

1 Like