Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar: Day view won't show events

When I use the the ‘resourceTimelineWeek’ view I can see all the events perfectly.
If I change to use the ‘resourceTimelineDay’ view, no events appear.

What might be happening here?

Hello @paul10,
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits! :slightly_smiling_face:

Would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording (I can suggest using the Loom tool).

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care!

I figured out what it was…
The resource selection and date selection work slightly differently, which wasn’t clear to me.

The resource selection can be sourced from an outside element, but the date can’t. The date selection must be an action.

Hello @paul10

It’s great to hear that everything is functioning smoothly now. :pray:

We would appreciate you consider rating this Plugin section of the Bubble editor. Your feedback will greatly benefit the Bubble community. Just search for the plugin by its name and rate it as you see fit :slightly_smiling_face:

Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your complete experience with Zeroqode, please feel free to do so here: Review

Your reviews inspire us to continue creating exceptional products and offering excellent service! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks once more, and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Should you require any further information or assistance, feel free to reach out. I’m here to help. :pray:

Kind regards,