Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.9.0) - Demo 'missing element'

Hello Zerocode Team !

I’m really interested in Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.9.0) so I’d like to discover the settings on the demo (https://seanhootsdemopro.bubbleapps.io/calendar_demo?debug_mode=true)

The content of the calendar does not appear on the demo (“missing element”)

Could you please check ?

Thank you !

Audrey

Hello @audrey.gouzer,

Thank you for reaching out with your concern.

We are aware of the “Missing element” issue that sometimes occurs on the demo pages of plugins, when the plugins are in testing mode. This problem stems from the Bubble.io, and we are actively collaborating with them to resolve it. :pray:

Currently, the demo page is functioning correctly, and you are welcome to explore it. Should you have any questions or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Additionally, if you’d like to test the plugin, you can subscribe and pay only for the days you use it (e.g., $9 / 31 days = $0.3 per day). This way, you can ensure it meets your project’s needs.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like

Hello @Stephan

Thank you ! I’ll test it in the next days :ok_hand:

Best regards

Audrey

1 Like

Hey @audrey.gouzer,

Yes, please feel free to reach out anytime if you need assistance with Air Calendar or any other plugin.

Thank you, and I wish you a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Hello Zerocode Team,

Using the plugin Air calendar, I’d like to check some settings on the demo page but today your calendar doesn’t load (‘missing element’)

Basically, I’d like to check if it 's possible to charge more than 3 events for the ‘dayGridday’ mode without selecting ‘+ … more’ (screenshot) and if so which settings I’ve to update

Thank you !

Best regards

Audrey

1 Like

Hello @audrey.gouzer,

Thank you for your message and your observations.

Yes, the issue with the missing element still occasionally persists on the Demo Pages of the plugins, and we are still awaiting a resolution from the Bubble team. Currently it is working fine for you to check it up. :pray:

Regarding your question, yes, it is indeed possible to adjust the Event limit for the month view. You can set it in the “Event limit” field, where you set the maximum number of events you wish to see displayed in a day before the “(+x more)” text appears.

Could you please check this and let me know if it meets your needs?

Thank you again, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like

Perfect !!! Thank your very much @Stephan :pray:

1 Like