Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar => Google Calendar

Please advise any document to explain how Air Calendar can be integrated with Google Calendar.

Thanks

Hi @dreambiggg.thomas, please find the instruction on how to get the API key and calendar id: events from Google Calendar - Docs | FullCalendar.

Also, please be sure to check the plugin element field documentation:

Let me know if there will be any other plugin-related questions.

Regards,

Hello,
I am actually trying to let the users access to their Google Calendar. So they would have their in-app calendar with the possibility to add their Google Calendar as well. What I see in the documentation of Air Calendar, is that, in order to read the google eventes, the calendar must be public. How can I make it works without asking users to set their Google Calendar public?

Thanks
Andrea

Hello @andrea.pascali,

Thanks for your message. I’ve responded to your other thread, but I’m replying here as well to ensure you see this.

Using Google Calendar events in the Air Calendar plugin requires you to obtain the Calendar ID and insert it into the plugin element field[image]. This means you’ll need to ask your users to save their Calendar ID before using the calendar.

The “public” option is intended for exporting events to third-party apps like this plugin.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,
Stefan