Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar - intermittent display issue

I’m having a display issue with the Air Calendar.

I have an icon that launches panel to add a new task, which then is saved and panel closed. I then have another icon that launches the Air Calendar - dayGridmonth view. This is all done in the same page.

I have an intermittent issue that when I display the calendar, everything looks to be bunched to the right of the page (see picture below). If I then refresh the page and press the calendar icon on the page it views perfectly, however I don’t to have to do a page refresh to make this work.

Any help appreciated.

Screen shot, below - you can see everything is bunched into what looks like one column on the left.

Aircalendar

Hi @nicholasjhoulton, thanks for your message.

I’m afraid that provided screenshot and description can’t give enough information to be able to identify the possible issue.
Would it be convenient to share some additional information, that can help us to identify it? namely:

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,