Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar not displaying and new error in console

I had Air Calendar working nicely and then suddenly stopped displaying and here is the error now displaying in the console. I did not make any changes between when it was working to suddenly not working.

The plugin Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.9.0)  / element AirCalendar threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'get')
    at getResources (PLUGIN_1553798969094x282191533018710000/Air-Calendar--Full-Calendar-5-9-0---update--AirCalendar-.js:669:35)
    at eval (PLUGIN_1553798969094x282191533018710000/Air-Calendar--Full-Calendar-5-9-0---update--AirCalendar-.js:457:29) (please report this to the plugin author)

Any ideas what it might be or how to solve it?

UPDATE: Its working now. No idea what the issue was or why its fixed.

Hi @ralph,
Thank you for your message, and I apologize for the delayed response.

I’m glad to hear that the issue has been resolved and everything is now functioning as expected.

Regarding the error message you encountered, our development team looked into it and assumes that it may have been caused by a missing field in a Resource/Scheduler section or incomplete information within the database.

If you come across any other issues or have any questions related to our plugins, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are more than happy to assist you.

Best regards, :blush: