Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar Problem

Hi everyone,
I’m using the excellent Air Calendar plugin (Full Calendar 5.9.0) and I’m facing a problem since a few days.

Every time I want to add/edit an event, it disappears on my calendar, and I have to refresh the page to display it.

Adding, editing or even drag’n drop works fine, but makes the event invisible without refreshing the page.

Do you have any idea what is causing this problem?

Thank you!

Hi @gaetan, thanks for your message and appreciation.

For your case, allow me to recommend using our plugin Demo editor page as a reference for a workable setup which you can use as guidance: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor

Also, see if the following actions are or can be used for your case:

Hope the provided hints will help. In case the issue will persist, please let me know and share a screencast of the use case, as well as the use case flow and calendar settings & related workflows.

Regards,

Hi Serg,
Thanks for your help and sorry for the delay in my reply!

Here is a video presenting my problem:

Adding and editing an event by drag’n drop works fine, but you have to refresh the page to see it on my calendar. I tried to use the 3 functions you describe in your post (render, re-render and reload events) but nothing fixes this problem.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @gaetan, thanks for the provided video.
In addition, please share a screencast of the same case in step-by-step mode, and workflow setup & settings that starts with the “Valider” button. It will provide a better understanding of the case.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hi @Serg ,
Here is a video showing the different workflows step by step.

I am at your disposal if you need more information.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi @gaetan, thanks for the provided video.
So far the workflows shown in the video have a proper setup. To have a full picture of your case, please share the plugin element setup & settings, especially the “event source” field.

Regards,