Services Plugins FAQs

Air calendar questions

Hi! This is a fan of zeroqode in Korea

Now I subscribed to air calendar plugin, and getting into it.

I have 2 questions.

1. Should I make “name” for event field?

in the editor,
It looks like there should be a “name” field for the event.

However, I used the basic bubble calendar and it was able to like this.

So, the event (which is “work out log”) has a member database, and want to use like the image above
(this event’s member’s name)

Is it possible? (There is no “name” field for the event now)

1. I want to change the view’s title, Is it possible?

Currently, it shows like this, but I’m going to use this for mobile, so I want to make it more neat.

Instead of “5.16 (월)”, i want to show " 16 (월) " and I want to delete the blue marker which shows on the current day.

If this need some css, can you give some css?

1. Also, time cut offs in the mobile, which makes bad user experience
    Are there any solutions here?

Thanks!!

Hi @79iug12, thanks for reaching out and your questions.

Please find the answers below:

This is an optional field, so it is up to you, to add it or not.
For a proper setup, allow me to recommend using the supporting documentation guidance: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/air-calendar-full-calendar#7u-creating-an-events-table-in-the-database
As well as the plugin demo editor page with a workable setup: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor

Current plugin functionality doesn’t support such an option, regretfully. The developer team will check how feasible would be to add it in the next plugin updates, thanks for suggesting that.

A solution, in this case, might be to use custom HTML. For that, please be sure to check this option:

and add corresponding HTML formatting to the title field in database (this one is just an example),

Hope the provided hints will help. If there will be anything else that I can help with about our plugin, please drop a message here :wink:

Regards,