Services Plugins FAQs

Air Calendar Stopped Showing

Hey Guys,

The air calendar stopped showing. Page is ‘a_ student’

See this loom: https://www.loom.com/share/83575c8a293f428d89054854602d36c7

Support has been added as a collaborator.

All the best,
Benjamin

Hello, @ben3. Thanks for reaching out.

Please accept my apologies for this case. Let us please check the issue with our dev team. I will get back to you asap.

Regards,

@ben3,

I have created a test page called zq_a_student page, where I “reinstalled” the calendar plugin element. Now it works. Please take a look and confirm it’s OK.

The calendar issue was caused by Bubble’s bug (editor).

Have a good day! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey There,

That page didn’t work either! The calendar doesn’t show.

Hello i am having the same issue. I created a new app added a new page dropped the air date & time picker went to preview and nothing shows up. It gives me this error code

The plugin Air Date/Time Picker / element Air Date/Time Picker threw the following error: TypeError: instance.data.fn_initializeCalendar is not a function
at eval (PLUGIN_Air-Date-Time-Picker-update–Air-Date-Time-Picker-.js:483:23)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/2aa9b6ef2d9bebdde7458c2d85853d1f3dee23cea5e8dccde1edd94be518edb5/xfalse/x12:6:1908691 (please report this to the plugin author)

Its strange it works on my previous app, but not for anything new…Any insight wouldbe great. Thanks!

@ben,

The calendar is appearing on the test page, as long as I can see. Please take a look:

Please follow my recommendation and remove the plugin element from your a_student page, place a new one (AirCalendar) and give it a try.

@JustRus,
Hello, thanks for reaching out.

I presume you have an issue with the Air Date/Time Picker plugin, not with the Air Calendar (to which this thread is dedicated). :slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies for this inconvenience. We are acknowledged of this bug and it is currently under the fixing stage. I will let you know once the plugin will be updated with the fix.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

@ben3,

We have just updated the plugin (2.6.0). :slightly_smiling_face:

If you would like to use the latest version, please make sure you have removed an old plugin element and placed a new AirCalendar on the page. In another case, you’ll receive your old error. Apologies for this inconvenience.

Regards,

1 Like

@ben, @JustRus,

We have just made a new plugin update. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest 3.4.0 version and give it a try. Don’t forget to refresh Editor. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day!