Services Plugins FAQs

Air Chart Lite - Can I calculate data?

I have 3 charts on one page, A,B charts show the values stored in Data, and C chart I want to show the value of A divided by B on the Y axis. Do you support this feature? I have been looking for days and haven’t found it yet, thanks for your help.

Hello @hnsong.runiverse,

Thank you for your message, and we apologize for the delayed response over the weekend.

The plugin’s charts function by retrieving data from an array (e.g., series1: [a1, a2, a3…], categories: [c1, c2, c3…]), where each value corresponds to a category (a1 → c1). For your use-case where you would like to use some formulas, you might consider exploring other tools or plugins alongside Bubble’s built-in functionalities to achieve your desired data setup. Alternatively, you can prepare the data in advance in a table and retrieve it from there.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if everything is clear or if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks again, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like

Thanks for the walkthrough, I have completed the data passing using Javascript, thanks for the nice plugin.

Hello @hnsong.runiverse,

Thank you for your message and for keeping us informed.

It’s great to hear that you have successfully implemented a solution using added JavaScript, and that you are enjoying the plugin. :pray:

If you will have any further questions, inquiries, or suggestions for improvement, please don’t hesitate to let us know. It’s always a pleasure to collaborate.

Additionally, if you’re satisfied with the plugin, we would be extremely grateful if you could leave us a review at: Review . Your feedback is invaluable to us and the Bubble community, as it inspires us to continue creating outstanding products and providing excellent customer service. :blush:

Thank you again and have a wonderful day ahead!

Best regards,
Stefan